Bangkok, Thailand US
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
English Requirements – Fluency
Position Type: Full Time
The Data Management & Engineering (DME) team s responsible to design state of the art data management solutions. We are looking for a dynamic Data Engineer to design and build data integration solutions to support modernization efforts.
The DME team is in a formation state, and this is an exciting time to join and grow with an organization which is rapidly growing for the past 3 years.
- Designing and building efficient data pipelines for data ingress from various sources to Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- Understand and map the technology stack to develop data integration solutions.
- Manage and enhance data pipelines already in place.
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities and build solutions to optimize data processing, improve data quality and reduce failures.
- Work on multiple data integration projects simultaneously
- Drive identification and resolution of issues leveraging technical expertise and product knowledge.
- Familiarity with data ops including code/test/deploy cycle.
- Develop appropriate test scripts and test the code before promoting to production.
- Keep track of the technology advancements and continue to identify improvement opportunities and implement them as necessary.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in designing, building, and supporting data platforms across Datawarehouse, Data Integrations and Big Data
- 3-5 years’ experience with Snowflake REQUIRED
- 3+ years’ experience with Customer Data Platforms (CDP) such as Tilliam, Sales Force CDP
- 3+ years’ experience with programming languages – SQL, Bash, Python
- Experience with at least one low-code / no-code ETL tool a plus
- 5+ years’ experience years of experience utilizing CI/CD
- Reporting Tool Experience – Business Objects, Tableau
- Experience working with messaging systems like Kafka, JMS
- Experience working with REST API
- Familiarity with Salesforce ecosystem preferred (SFCC, SFSC, SFMC)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Master’s degree in computer science or bachelor’s degree with equivalent work experience in information technology