Dynamics 365 Engineer (French/Bilingual + Security Required)
Greater Toronto Area, Canada US
At JDA TSG Canada, we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and technologies to drive their organizations in exciting new directions.
We have immediate opportunities for Dynamics 365 Engineers in the Greater Toronto Area to join our team working as a Customer Engineers (CE). A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of Windows Security initiatives. CE’s work with and assist customers in building, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex enterprise environments. Position is full time direct hire role with JDA TSG Canada, salaried and offers great benefits.
Travel: CE’s are home based and deliver services typically via Microsoft Teams.
Security: Minimum of Reliable Security Clearance (government of Canada) required, but higher clearance preferred.
Language: English/French Bilingual fluency is required for this role.
Primary work includes:
- Standard Product Work Shops - Training
- In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
- Health Checks / Assessments
- Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
- Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
- Systems Performance Reviews
- Act as the primary technical contact, providing customer visibility, technical support, and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
Required Technical Expertise:
- Current and deep experience with implementing large projects on Dynamics 365
- Qualifications include hands-on experience with multi-phase, global, enterprise-wide Dynamics 365 implementations with focus on presales/business development as well as engagement delivery.
- 5+ years working with Enterprise customers in any of the following:
- developing technology strategy, providing customer technical readiness and enablement, delivery support services, on premise and remote technical support, solution development, account management; technical requirements gathering; broad evangelism through events and community
- 2+ years developing, customizing, tuning, troubleshooting, implementing, or supporting one or more of the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Dynamics 365 CE Online, Dynamics CRM or related
- 5 years working with Microsoft Server products
- Understanding of competitive technology to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with existing customer systems from non-Microsoft platforms.
- Work experience involving pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology; have the background to provide leadership in the practice and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
- Industry leading breadth knowledge of subject area and have demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting technology and business problems.
- Experience with database driven systems and/or familiarity with Azure is preferred
- Advanced Troubleshooting within enterprise environments
- Good understanding of Automation, Continuous Integration and Deployment (DevOps) methodologies
- A passion for providing World class customer service
- Face-to-face customer engagement
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management
- Passion for new innovative technology and drive customer transformation
- Demonstrate effective balance between business and technical acumen
- Ability to deliver presentations and discuss complimentary products at a solutions level
- Creating technical documentation for training of end users and maintenance of the environment
- Working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Tactfully handle and articulate customer critical issues and work in a high stress environment
- Risk analysis and Remediation Planning
- Examples of how you perform/managed self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
About JDA TSG Canada:
At JDA TSG Canada, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
JDA TSG Canada Inc. welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, training & growth opportunities. JDA TSG Canada provides & subsidizes substantially all the costs attributable to the following Benefits:
- Healthcare - Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
- Life insurance - Protect your loved ones and their future
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program - Get support when you or your family need it with counseling and coaching
- Cellular reimbursement policy
JDA TSG Canada is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.