LEAN Business Partner
California, US US
We have an immediate opportunity for LEAN Business Partner in the Thrive Center for Excellence San Diego, CA or Southern California.
- Must have - Designing and implementing Lean Management System standards
You will be a part of LEAN Transformation & Continuous Improvement team who spearheads efforts to institutionalize a process excellence culture & mindset along with delivering process re-engineering, optimization initiatives using LEAN & Continuous Improvement methodologies, concepts, & principles.
You will work closely with the Lean Thrive team to develop & train the organization the end-to-end LEAN methodology, change management & optimization standards. You will create lean standards where no standard exists, continuously improve existing standards, and will train the Thrive Lean organization on the standards to ensure consistent application of the Lean Management System.
- Design & continuously improve Lean Management System standards to be used by Lean Business Partners in the Thrive Lean Community focusing first on Daily Management, Problem Solving, Kaizen, Hoshin Kanri, Value Stream Mapping, Standard work, Gemba
- Standards Lifecycle Management with document control to keep updated and effective standards innovated by the people using them daily
- Develop the approach(es) to quickly develop the skill set in the organization of the new & improved Lean Management System standards
- Active participation in development of Continuous Improvement Transformation Community & Culture through active involvement in a variety of workshops, forums & training sessions related to LEAN & other Process Excellence concepts & practices
- Implement Change Management standards to enable successful LEAN deployment
- Coach the Thrive Lean organization to accelerate the adoption of the Lean Management System standards as well as deepen the skillsets of the Lean Thrive team
- Certified Lean or Lean Six Sigma Green (LSSGB) or Black Belt (LSSBB) from a reputed company
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Business Operations / Finance / Management
- Breadth of knowledge of complex Lean Management tools, methodology & statistical analysis
- Knowledge & understanding of the tech services industry focused on speed of innovation. Agile Scrum experience a plus
- Ideally Change Management certified professional – Prosci - ADKAR, Kotter, etc.
The experience you need to excel in the role:
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience driving large, cross-functional LEAN & continuous improvement initiatives with demonstrable business results
- Working on large, global process re-engineering initiatives in large complex global organizations, especially focused on marketing, product management & learning development initiatives
- Experienced in creating Lean standards training content, approaches, standard template/database use, and train the trainer methodology
- Data driven decision making showcasing the benefits / why over the tactical process Strong facilitation skills in managing senior stakeholder relationship, partnership & interactions
- Coaching other Lean team members and experienced Lean Practitioners
- Design Thinking Mindset with Rapid experimentation with customers
- Understanding & facilitating change in a challenging & dynamic environment – managing leaders & stakeholders through a Lean deployment with those that lack an understanding/appreciation of the benefits of LEAN
About JDA TSG:
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.