LEAN Transformation Manager
San Diego, CA US
At JDA TSG, we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and innovations which drive their organizations in exciting new directions. We have established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve.
We have an immediate opportunities for LEAN Transformation Managers in San Diego, CA supporting the Transformation and Continuous Improvement team. This group spearheads the efforts to institutionalize a process excellence culture and mindset along with delivering process re-engineering, optimization initiatives using LEAN and Continuous Improvement methodologies, concepts, and principles.
You will work closely with stakeholders to plan, design and implement the end-to-end LEAN methodology, change management and optimization initiatives of identified and prioritized core global processes. You will implement standard work, streamline flows, daily improvement (kaizen), but also end-to-end process optimization projects.
- Champion the LEAN Management System by leading the deployment of continuous improvement methodologies through the management of LEAN Coaches and working with internal business partners to deliver to the value stream a system that builds confidence with our Experts
- Manage a complex group of stakeholders through the development of high performing LEAN coaches
- Leverage and analyze data to determine opportunities, drive quick decisions and create the cases for change where appropriate
- Create an environment of innovation in which team members are encouraged to experiment and test new ideas, learning from our successes and mistakes
- Manage, analyze, and iterate business partner processes and workflows – enabling changes and removing wastes that impeded the quality of expert interactions with the customer
- Lead Value Stream Workshops, document outcomes to facilitate process improvement initiatives
- Lead Gembas, implement workshops, streamline flows, and facilitate Kaizens
- Implement change management methodologies
- Partner across the Customer Success, Consumer, and Small Business Self Employed Groups.
- Lead in a fast paced environment with multiple and changing priorities in a large organization and highly seasonal business
- Certified LEAN / LEAN Six Sigma Green (LSSGB) or LEAN Black Belt from a reputed company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Business Operations / Finance / Management
- Breadth of knowledge of LEAN tools and methodology’s
- Knowledge and understanding of the high technology / software industry business models and core processes
- Ideally Change Management certified professional – Prosci - ADKAR, Kotter
- The experience you need to thrive in the role:
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience driving large, cross-functional LEAN and continuous improvement initiatives with demonstrable business results
- Working on large, global process LEAN initiatives in large complex global organizations, especially focused on marketing, product management and learning development initiatives
- Improving Value Propositions and Revenue Growth via LEAN implementations
- Strong facilitation skills in managing senior stakeholder relationship, partnership and interactions
- Directing work efforts in a matrixed environment to achieve objectives effectively and efficiently
- Understanding and facilitating change in a challenging and dynamic environment – handling challenge from senior stakeholders, push back from business-as-usual teams and a lack of understanding/appreciation of the benefits of LEAN
About JDA TSG:
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.