SCCM + Intune Customer Engineer - Canada French Bilingual
Toronto, Ontario US
At JDA Technical Services Group Canada Inc., we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and innovations which drive their organizations in exciting new directions. What makes us the partner of choice for the most experience-obsessed brands worldwide? We apply extensive due diligence up front to ensure that our teams and talent will be a cultural fit (culture add) and can make a difference from the very start. We have established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve.
We have immediate opportunities for SCCM Experts (must be a French Speaker) to join our team working as Customer Engineers (CE’s). Positions are full time, salaried roles offering comprehensive benefits. A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000 companies. CE’s support and assist customers in building, deploying, operating and optimizing complex enterprise environments. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of SCCM initiatives.
Salary range - CAD 105,000 – CAD 120,000
Travel: CE’s are home based and deliver services typically via Microsoft Teams.
Primary work includes:
- Standard Product Work Shops - Training
- In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
- Health Checks / Assessments
- Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
- Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
- Systems Performance Reviews
- Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
The Experience you’ll need to excel in the role:
- SCCM Architecture knowledge with hands on experience regarding the inner workings of SCCM including Workflows
- 5 years SCCM administration or comparable experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
- Supporting Current branch including most of the following: Content Delivery Optimization, Conditional Access, Desktop and Endpoint Analytics, CMPivot, Bitlocker management with CM, Office 365 deployment and update management
- 5 years working with Microsoft Server products
- Working with Group Policy, Active Directory, SQL, PowerShell
- Must enjoy working independently
- Meaningful experience with Microsoft enterprise software product offerings
- A passion for providing World class customer service
- Awareness of corporate environments and their business requirements
- Works well in a team environment, also comfortable being an individual contributor
- Integrating, deploying, and configuring Intune either in a co-management or standalone manner would be a nice skillset to bring to the role
- 5 years in software support, secure infrastructure, IT consulting, or related
- 5 years working with Enterprise customers in any of the following: providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on premise and remote technical support, solution development, account management; technical requirements gathering; broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) or related
- Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management, PROSCI or Sigma Six
- Risk analysis and Remediation Planning
- Ability to read/interpret the needs/wants of customer executives and leaders.
- Ability to tactfully handle and articulate customer critical issues and work in a high stress environment
- Perform/managed self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
About JDA TSG Canada Inc:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with clients helping to solve the toughest problems facing their businesses. We have been successful by applying a dynamic and forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, best leveraging of technologies and talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we would thrive as an organization.
JDA TSG Canada Inc. welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.