NYC, NY US
At JDA TSG, we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and technologies to drive their organizations in exciting new directions. What makes us the partner of choice for the most experience-obsessed brands worldwide? We apply extensive due diligence up front to ensure that our teams and talent will be a cultural fit and can make a difference from the very start. And we’ve established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve.
We have an immediate opportunity for a talented Systems Administrator working in Midtown Manhattan. This is a full-time salaried role with standard business hours expected.
Location: Midtown Manhattan/ Mondays to Thursdays on-site and Fridays remote
Salary Range: $120,000 – $135,000 per year DOE
In this role, the individual will be responsible for building and maintaining IT systems and services including monitoring networks, troubleshooting technical issues, optimizing infrastructure, and identifying/responding to security risks. The position’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the secure and proper function of the network and infrastructure across the entire company.
- Manage IT issues and service requests to resolution across the entire IT infrastructure stack, including PCs, laptops, servers, virtualization, storage, networks, remote access, WAN acceleration, and security tools.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd-level IT infrastructure support for employees, including executives and investment professionals.
- Serve as an escalation point for 1st level helpdesk support.
- Develop and implement security protocols and measures to protect against cyber threats and unauthorized access.
- Track/troubleshoot problems using a ticketing system and provide end-user training as required.
- Manage the firm’s current cloud-based infrastructure and on-perm firewalls/switches.
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade systems hardware, software, and related equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Help address audit requests from the firm’s internal and external auditors.
- Manage user accounts using the active directory to administrate group and security access.
- Manage IT asset inventory using end-point management tools, replacing expired and out-of-warranty devices/software.
- Support the firm’s internal SharePoint site with add-ins and upgrades.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address system-related issues and implement solutions.
- Develop technical specification, design, and functional specification documents as required.
- Make recommendations for improving existing processes and future tools to invest in
- Manage patching of devices and software to provide up to date security.
- Provide end-user training as required along with IT orientation for new hires.
- Support the firm’s cloud applications and on-prem SharePoint site with add-ins and upgrades.
The Experience you need to excel in the role:
- 5+ years working as a Systems Administrator.
- ITIL certified with excellent knowledge of business-centered IT service delivery methodologies.
- Highly organized, sharp eye for detail and process and timeline oriented .
- Excellent critical reasoning, customer focus, and end-user expectation management skills.
- Strong Systems administration knowledge supporting Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 in an Azure and vSphere environment and other core infrastructure technologies such as Active Directory, SAML
- Cybersecurity experience with Managed Services providers, internal end-point protection, and cybersecurity training.
- Providing advanced support for Windows 10/11, Microsoft Office 365, laptop class hardware.
- Knowledge of security products such as Fortinet, Carbon Black, Security Analytics, eSentire, etc.
- Supporting mobile solutions such as iOS and Android using MDM tools such as Intune/AirWatch.
- Knowledge of basic networking technologies such as DHCP, DNS, VPNs, Firewalls, Routing, and wireless networks.
- Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated and proven experience supporting high-pressure environment preferably in investment/trading.
- Team player who is self-directed, adapts well in a changing, fast-paced, and dynamic work environment spanning multiple regions and time zones.
- Maintain competency and enhance professional growth and development through continuing education and you stay up to date on technological developments in the industry.
- Administration and or troubleshooting of Azure, MS Teams, SharePoint, vSphere, and PowerShell a +
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
About JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with clients helping to solve the toughest problems facing their businesses. We have been successful by applying a dynamic and forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, best leveraging of technologies and talent solutions.
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.