We are JDA TSG, a managed services company helping organizations transform business challenges into triumphs since 2011. Our mission has always been to partner with clients to study and solve complex problems facing their businesses. We provide strategic advisory, operational expertise, process improvement and staffing solutions. Our typical clients are F1000 companies, where we work on exclusive initiatives, which means we hire curious, thoughtful, deliberate, professionals to develop and deliver those solutions. Here’s an example:
JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for O365 / Exchange experts to join our team as Customer Engineers (CE’s) supporting a critical client relationship. A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of O365 / Exchange initiatives. CE’s work with and assist customers in building, deploying, operating and optimizing complex enterprise environments. Typically, they are dynamic and creative thinkers, focused on increasing their knowledge and advancing to that next level professionally.
This job has proven to be a career accelerator for hundreds of engineers over the years. You will be a trusted advisor, where you are the specialist the room is looking to for guidance, education and adherence for best practices, risk mitigation etc. These are unique JOBS for people looking to fast-track their careers to become world class engineers.
Our CE’s are all home based. Due to the impact of COVID, nearly all deliveries are completed remotely however, some travel may be required.
You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of O365 / Exchange initiatives. You will be working and supporting customers with building, deploying, operating and optimizing large complex enterprise environments. The CE scope of work is extensive and all candidates must have a broad range of Microsoft functional and technical capabilities.
The primary work (typically under 1 week’s duration per client) to be performed include:
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
The Experience you’ll need to excel in the role:
· Exchange On-Premises, in a support or consulting role
· The planning, migration and operations of Office 365 in both Hybrid and Cloud-only configurations
· In-depth knowledge of supporting and complementary technologies, such as ADFS, Azure, Active Directory Connect and PowerShell
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to tactfully handle and articulate customer critical issues and work in a high stress environment
· A growth mindset, you possess a passion for learning, have strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement – maybe you didn’t follow a traditional path, but you’re curious!
· 5 years working with Microsoft Server products
· Candidates must be able to work independently as well in a team environment
· Hands on experience working with Group Policy, Active Directory, SQL, PowerShell
· Meaningful experience with Microsoft enterprise software product offerings
· A passion for providing World class customer service
· Awareness of corporate environments and their business requirements
Desired / preferred characteristics also include
· Ability to apply knowledge to improve Microsoft products and the customer experience
· Integrating, deploying, and configuring Intune either in a co-management or standalone manner would be a nice skillset to bring to the role
· 5 years in software support, secure infrastructure, IT consulting, or related
· 5 years working with Enterprise customers in any of the following: providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on premise and remote technical support, solution development, account management; technical requirements gathering; broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) or related.
· Excellent written, oral / presentation and technical writing skills
· Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management, PROSCI, Six Sigma or other project management experience
· Risk analysis and Remediation Planning
· The ability to read/interpret the needs/wants of customer executives and leaders.
· Examples of how you perform/managed self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
· BA/BS degree in Business, Communications /Information Technology or equivalent work experience preferred
· Advanced Microsoft certifications relevant to the position
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them with meaningful, challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that understands our ability to make a positive difference for clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering and cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas and best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits and Perks:
· Retirement savings
· Giving programs
· Educational resources
· Paid Sick and Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We can not sponsor visas.