JDA TSG, has immediate opportunities for SCCM professionals to join our team as Customer Engineers (CE’s) supporting one of our critical client relationships. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings a strong business acumen, exceptional technical skills who is also interested in building a sustaining customer support model & sharing in its success. This is a knowledge transfer role where you'll be presenting solutions & remediation strategies to a range of technical & non-technical audiences on a regular basis.
CE’s are some of the most distinguished & highly accredited engineers in the world. They are subject matter experts called upon to service & support our client’s Premier customers across the country. This is an opportunity to elevate your skills & knowledge base to an extraordinary level. The end customers whom you’ll be supporting are typically F1000 organizations. You’ll be providing support for a range of issues where you are the subject matter expert the room is looking to for guidance, education & adherence to best practices. It’s a dynamic & challenging role best suited for curious, talented engineers seeking to take their skill sets to the next level & beyond.
All of our engineers are home based. Due to Covid-19, travel expectations have significantly lessened for these positions. CE's have been delivering services on an almost exclusively remote basis since early 2020. Prior to Covid-19 our CE’s were typically on-site at customer locations several days per week approx. 3x per month. All travel was domestic. A valid driver’s license is required for the position.
You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption & support of SCCM initiatives. You will be working & supporting customers with building, deploying, operating & optimizing complex enterprise environments. The CE scope of work is extensive & all candidates must have a broad range of Microsoft functional & technical capabilities.
The primary work (typically under 1 week’s duration per client) to be performed include:
- Standard Product Work Shops - Training
- In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
- Health Checks / Assessments
- Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
- Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
- Systems Performance Reviews
Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support & problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of SCCM administration or comparable experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
- SCCM Architecture knowledge with hands on experience regarding the inner workings of SCCM including Workflows
- Current branch support including Cloud based Management Gateways, Content Delivery Optimization, Conditional Access.
- Integrating, deploying, and configuring Intune either in a co-management or standalone manner
- 4+ years’ industry experience with Microsoft Server products
- Significant knowledge of Group Policy, Active Directory, SQL, PowerShell, Azure, & Intune
- Effective learning skills, works well in a team environment
- Meaningful experience with Microsoft enterprise software product offerings
- A passion for providing World class customer service
- Awareness of corporate environments & their business requirements
- Excellent written, oral / presentation & technical writing skills
- Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management, PROSCI or Sigma Six
- Risk analysis & Remediation Planning
- Characteristics of importance include but are not limited to customer service, problem solving & the ability to read/interpret the needs/wants of customer executives & leaders.
- Ability to tactfully handle & articulate customer critical issues & work in a high stress environment
- Perform self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
- Advanced Microsoft certifications preferred
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people & provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. At JDA TSG, we believe in powering possibility.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that understands our ability to make a positive difference for clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering & cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas & best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits & Perks:
- Retirement savings
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Paid Sick & Vacation days & Paid Holidays
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.