- ABOUT JDA TSG
- OUR VALUES
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are JDA TSG, a managed services company & outsourcing firm that works with clients to transform business challenge into unparalleled opportunity since 2011. Our mission is to help our clients solve the toughest problems facing their business through strategic advisory, managed services, technology application & talent solutions. We call it Powering Possibility. Our clients call it success.
ABOUT JDA TSG
JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for SCCM experts to join our team as Customer Engineers (CE’s) supporting a critical client relationship. A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000 companies. CE’s work with and assist customers in building, deploying, operating and optimizing complex enterprise environments. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of SCCM initiatives. This job has proven to be a career accelerator for hundreds of engineers over the years.
CE’s are home based. Due to the impact of COVID, nearly all deliveries are completed remotely however, some travel may be required.
The primary work typically performed includes:
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
The Experience you’ll need to excel in the role:
· SCCM Architecture knowledge with hands on experience regarding the inner workings of SCCM including Workflows
· 5 years SCCM administration or comparable experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
· Supporting Current branch including most of the following: Content Delivery Optimization, Conditional Access, Desktop and Endpoint Analytics, CMPivot, Bitlocker management with CM, Office 365 deployment and update management
· 5 years working with Microsoft Server products
· Working with Group Policy, Active Directory, SQL, PowerShell
· Must enjoy working independently
· Meaningful experience with Microsoft enterprise software product offerings
· A passion for providing World class customer service
· Awareness of corporate environments and their business requirements
· Works well in a team environment, also comfortable being an individual contributor
Desired / preferred characteristics include:
· Integrating, deploying, and configuring Intune either in a co-management or standalone manner would be a nice skillset to bring to the role
· 5 years in software support, secure infrastructure, IT consulting, or related
· 5 years working with Enterprise customers in any of the following: providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on premise and remote technical support, solution development, account management; technical requirements gathering; broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) or related
· Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management, PROSCI or Sigma Six
· Risk analysis and Remediation Planning
· Ability to read/interpret the needs/wants of customer executives and leaders.
· Ability to tactfully handle and articulate customer critical issues and work in a high stress environment
· Perform/managed self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
· Advanced Microsoft certifications
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued and empowered to succeed.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that believes that our ability to make a positive difference for our clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering and cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas and best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits and Perks:
· Retirement savings
· Giving programs
· Educational resources
· Paid Sick and Vacation Days as well as Paid Holidays
· Referral program
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here