We are JDA TSG, a managed services and outsourcing company helping companies transform business challenges into triumphs since 2011. Our mission has always been to partner with clients to study and solve complex problems facing their businesses. We provide strategic advisory, operational expertise, process improvement and talent solutions. Our typical clients are F1000 companies, working on exclusive initiatives, which means we hire curious, thoughtful, deliberate, professionals to develop and deliver those solutions. Here’s an example:
JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for Active Directory Hybrid experts to join our team as Customer Engineers (CE’s) supporting a critical client relationship. A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of Active Directory initiatives. CE’s work with and assist customers in building, deploying, operating and optimizing complex enterprise environments. Typically, they are dynamic and creative thinkers, focused on increasing their knowledge and advancing to that next level professionally.
This job has proven to be a career accelerator for hundreds of engineers over the years. You will be a trusted advisor, a specialist the room is looking to for guidance, education and adherence for best practices, risk mitigation etc. These are unique jobs for people looking to fast-track their careers to become world class engineers.
CE’s are home based, due to the impact of COVID, nearly all deliveries are completed remotely. We are operating with the expectation that demand for onsite deliveries will be slow to return over the next 12-18 months; however, some travel may be required.
The primary work you’ll be doing includes:
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
The Experience you’ll need to excel in the role:
On-prem Active Directory
· 5 years working in Enterprise environments
· Understanding of FSMO roles
· Forest and Domain Trusts and Functional upgrades
· Domain Controller Upgrades and Migrations
· Sites and Services Configuration
· Integrated DNS, Application Partitions
· Troubleshooting AD, DNS, SYSVOL replication
· Kerberos, PKI, NTLM, IPsec, LDAPs, security ciphers
· Certificate Services, Upgrades and Templates
· Networking and Firewalls
· 70-742 Certification
Active Directory Hybrid Configuration
· 1-2 years’ experience
· Time spent supporting Azure AD Connect and ADFS
Azure AD and Identity Management
· 1-2 years’ experience
· Conditional Access Policies
· AZ-104 Certification (preferred)
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them with meaningful, challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that understands our ability to make a positive difference for clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering and cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas and best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits and Perks:
· Retirement savings
· Giving programs
· Educational resources
· Paid Sick and Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We do not sponsor visas.