JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team to focus on managed services sales. Reporting to the company’s CRO, the BDM will be responsible for developing and executing new business opportunities for outsourced managed services work. We are looking for someone who can excel in presenting value propositions that will lead to new sales for the company, while increasing market awareness of JDA TSG.
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with our clients and solve the toughest problems facing their business. We achieve our mission by using a dynamic and forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, technology, cloud application and talent solutions. The BDM will play a key role in championing those efforts and contributing meaningfully to the company's growth.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mind-set and a passion for sales combined with a healthy curiosity about our process of helping businesses improve performance over the years. Our new team member’s experience, voice and ideas will be heard and encouraged in this role. We are a team at JDA TSG, of which you will be a significant member.
Position offers a competitive salary and a commission plan along with comprehensive benefits.
What you will do:
- Sell outsourced managed services contracts to middle market and F1000 prospects
- Build sales pipeline and close deals with executives in operations, service delivery, finance, among others
- Proactively identify, prospect and pursue new business to achieve revenue targets and sales quotas
- Drive opportunities from inception to completion and manage the flow of new sales through CRM
- Present accurate forecasting to sales management
- Establish a robust professional network through all appropriate avenues
- Deliver exceptional experiences to clients while setting examples of professionalism to colleagues
You should apply for this positions if:
- You are an experienced, creative sales professional, with a clear understanding of pipeline development & management
- You have a track record as a top producer in a high-performance sales team
- You enjoy competition and appreciate having a team to support and challenge you to achieve your full potential
- 5+ years of experience in SAAS, Services, BPO, Technology, IT Consulting or similar, focused on new account sales
- Proven track record in building, managing and developing a book of business
- A history of selling into new accounts with average deal size above $1MM
- Experience creating proposals, responding to RFI/RFP’s and managing contracts
- Self-directed with high degree of initiative and drive
- Ability to navigate opportunities through an extended sales process to a successful conclusion
What we are offering:
- The full support of the leadership / management teams to help you achieve your goals
- Competitive base salary and an aggressive commissions plan
- Meaningful work life balance, executive support, group collaboration and positivity
- Hybrid work model offering remote opportunities and space in our beautiful offices with great snacks and people
- The opportunity to help build a new team for an established business and grow with the company
What's Important to JDA TSG:
- The most important aspect of our company is our people
- We measure our success against our clients’ success
- Learning from successes, challenges and failures and always striving to improve
- Ensuring our team members know that they are valued and appreciated
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our teams stronger, producing extraordinary results internally and for our clients
About JDA TSG:
Who are we? Problem solvers. Critical thinkers. Ambitious innovators. Masterful implementors. Smart cookies. That’s how we work, but not all that we are. We all contribute to our culture of respect, authenticity, collaboration and support. We communicate openly and purposefully, collaborate within and across client accounts, challenge each other without fear and cheer our colleagues’ success.
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. At JDA TSG, we believe in powering possibility.
We are headquartered at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We understand that our ability to make a positive difference for clients comes from our greatest asset: our people. We are committed to fostering and cultivating a workplace that encourages collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas and best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits & Perks:
- Retirement savings
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Paid sick and vacation days and paid holidays
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor visas.