JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for Azure Engineers to join our company as Customer Engineers (CE's). Positions are full-time salaried roles with comprehensive benefits. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings a strong business acumen, exceptional technical skills who is also interested in building a sustaining customer support model & sharing in its success. In these knowledge transfer roles, you'll be presenting solutions & remediation strategies to a range of technical & non-technical audiences on a regular basis. You will typically be working with F1000 organizations.
CE's are some of the most distinguished & highly accredited engineers in the world. They are subject matter experts called upon to service & support our client’s Premier customers across the country. This is an opportunity to elevate your skills & knowledge base to an extraordinary level. You’ll be providing support for a range of issues where you are the expert the room is looking to for guidance, education & adherence to best practices. It’s a dynamic & challenging role best suited for curious, talented engineers seeking to take their skill sets to the next level & beyond.
You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption & support of Azure Active Directory deployments. You will be supporting customers with the building, deploying, operating & optimizing complex enterprise environments. The CE scope of work is extensive & all candidates must have a broad range of Microsoft functional & technical capabilities & specifically, proficiency with the following technologies: Azure.
This is a knowledge transfer role where you'll be presenting solutions & remediation strategies to a range of Technical & non-technical audiences on a regular basis.
The primary work (typically under 1 week’s duration per client) to be performed include:
- Standard Product Work Shops - Training
- In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
- Health Checks / Assessments
- Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
- Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
- Systems Performance Reviews
The Experience we are looking for:
- AZ-104 Certification
- 4 + years of Azure administration or solid experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
- Experience with Azure Governance (Policies, RBAC, Cost Management)
- Azure Networking deploying networks in an Enterprise Environment (VPN’s, Virtual WAN, Load Balancers)
- Deep Knowledge of Azure IaaS as this position will be doing training around Azure IaaS (Virtual Machines, Azure AD, Azure Recovery Services)
- 4 + years’ industry experience with Microsoft Server products
- 5+ years of experience in engineering or architecture of large-scale Active Directory Azure implementations within enterprise organizations
- Candidates must be able to work independently, yet works well in a team environment
- Experienced with Microsoft enterprise software product offerings
- Ability to evaluate, comprehend & translate the overall needs of the customer’s technical initiatives & develop a roadmap to project success.
- Problem Solver. You see obstacles as interesting challenges to overcome, not a reason to quit.
- Ability to apply knowledge to improve Microsoft products & the customer experience
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
- Executive Presence. Comfortable communicating with senior level decision makers.
- Collaborative. When you have questions you ask them, when you have answers you share. You feel inspired participating in a community of diverse thoughts, ideas & competition
- Growth Mindset: You are driven to advance client goals, exceed expectations, drive innovation & engineer efficiency
- Advanced Microsoft certifications preferred
All of our engineers are home based. Due to Covid-19, travel expectations have significantly lessened for these positions. CE's have been delivering services on an almost exclusively remote basis since Spring 2020. Prior to Covid-19 our CE’s were typically on-site at customer locations several days per week approx. 3 weeks per month. All travel was domestic. A valid driver’s license is required for the position.
Get to know JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with our clients & solve the toughest problems facing their business. We achieve that through a dynamic & forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, technology & cloud application & talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people & provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization.
- The most important aspect of our company is our people. They make us who & what we are.
- JDA TSG is our extended family. We share a common goal & purpose to support one another working to be the best we can be. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
- Learning from successes, challenges & failures, & always striving to improve. We support each other with honest, constructive & direct feedback.
- Ensuring our team members know they are valued & appreciated.
- We are committed to a diverse & inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our teams stronger, producing extraordinary results internally & for our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued & empowered to succeed.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that understands our ability to make a positive difference for clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering & cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas & best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits & Perks:
- Retirement savings
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Paid Sick & Vacation days & Paid Holidays
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.