JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Product Manager, Customer Success to join our team supporting a critical client relationship. This is a long-term contracting role with the potential to convert to full time after 12 months.
Our client is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, they are the industry leader using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
The Customer Success team within the Consumer Group is transforming the industry with a suite of high-touch professional services powered by data-driven, technology-lead operations and a distributed professional workforce. We are seeking an experienced and collaborative Senior Product Manager to help define and drive new service experiences and transform customer success into a world class, service-centric organization that is never satisfied losing a customer. In this Senior Product Manager role, you'll partner with business owners and cross functional teams to design and optimize our customer journey's and end-to-end lifecycles as we look to transform our business and transition into a service-based business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a consultant who brings a strong business acumen, demonstrated consultation skills and exceptional technical and functional abilities. You will be providing services for a range of complex requirements where you are the subject matter expert the room is looking to for guidance, education and adherence to best practices. It is a dynamic and challenging role best suited for curious, talented Consultants seeking to take their skill sets to the next level and beyond.
Travel: You will be working remotely in this role until such time as Covid-19 restrictions are augmented regarding our clients return to work expectations, anticipated to begin in August. The Team works out of San Diego, CA and you will be expected to (relocate) / work on their campus as return to work becomes the norm.
Core Accountabilities: Who you are, and what you'll do:
- Plan and execute co-creation workshops to define the customer touchpoints and deliverables to create the end-to-end operational service model and workflow processes for the service
- Develop and defend strong points of view with data and-prototyping tools to bring stories to life; and not afraid to be wrong - but adjusts rapidly to new data
- Connect and collaborate with product, UX, and engineering teams and strategic partners and 'translate' between them
- Understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Distill complex capabilities into easy-to-understand teachable moments
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the users' success
- Identify customer and market opportunities through customer research, data analysis, and insights
- Turn customer and market insights into a product roadmap with actionable business and product requirements
- Clearly communicate product ideas, user value, and benefits to end users and internal stakeholders.
- Build services that deliver great customer experiences
- Create the service blueprint and identify the pain points and issues that need to be addressed for a given service.
- Prototype the service experience to validate ideas and iterate on the service design
- Help identify and develop new customer experience activities and programs and enhances intact programs to drive the adoption of the customer experience mindset and principles across the organization
- Advance a strong point of view on the optimal service design, backed up by personal expertise, customer experience rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Participate in customer research and apply insights to generate designs that deliver customer delight
The Consulting Experience we are looking for from you:
- 5-7 years’ experience in process improvement and strategy consulting related to designing customer service experiences at scale
- 5 years of experience in designing & implementing enterprise level Service Model via Service Strategy & Service Design utilizing - Design Thinking, Service Innovation, Customer Journey, etc.Deep knowledge of customer mapping, service blueprints and process improvement methodologies
- Effectively leads the development of product and service strategies and executive presentations
- Skilled at imagining the future and visualizing product concepts to generate excitement across the organization
- Comfortable in both broad and undefined spaces and with mature products
- Highly proficient with experimentation and launch of major features
- Great eye for design and ability to facilitate the creative process
- Deep technical knowledge as it relates to data-driven experiences and technology-driven innovation
- Strong interest in working on financial and tax products
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Design thinking driven; user centric with passion for excellence
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Expertise conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- Ability to evaluate end-user business requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and then develop and implement the appropriate technical solutions.
- Executive Presence. Comfortable communicating with senior level decision makers and with team members with diverse mindsets, business vs technical for example.
- Problem Solver. You see obstacles as interesting challenges to overcome, not a reason to quit.
- Collaborative. When you have questions you ask, and when you have answers you share. You feel inspired participating in a community of diverse thoughts, ideas and competition.
- Have experience working in large-scale IT projects.
- Strong presentation skills, as the expert in the room, all eyes look to you for answers and leadership
- Be positive, comfortable with teamwork and focused on agility.
- Demonstrate professional rigor and thoroughness – this role is challenging, know that obstacles will present themselves and know how to overcome them.
- Your days are going to be spent helping to accelerate a client’s adoption of our client’s solution by designing and deploying technologies that generate lasting and measurable results.
- During the course of this engagement, you will build and maintain relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor driving decisions with key decision makers. You will be shaping customer decisions to adopt solutions you are aligned to.
- We encourage thought leadership and we urge our Consultants to continuously maintain and enhance their professional, technical and consultative skills.
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that believes that our ability to make a positive difference for our clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering and cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas and best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
We are excited to hear from you!