JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for a Service Experience Program Manager to join our team supporting a critical client relationship. This is a long-term consulting role with the potential to convert to full time after 12 months.
Our client is keenly focused on Customer success always striving to turbocharge their ecosystem growth world-wide by delivering experiences that give their customers complete confidence in what they are paying for, accelerate revenue growth and continuous learning and improvement, to scale effortlessly as their business grows.
This team's mission is to design effortless services based on their demonstrated expertise helping to foster lifelong customer relationships. These services power many of our client’s business lines - including TurboTax and other consumer products across the entire customer life cycle from trial to purchase to upgrade and cross-sell, retention and win-back as well as across a variety of direct and partner channels.
With this backdrop, they are creating a role to bring a horizontal view to bear; one that focuses on the connective tissue needed to enable the organization through processes, tools and forums. The measure of success for this role is the acceleration of innovative capabilities delivered by their team, on time, with the high quality which will be adopted by other business units.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings a strong business acumen, demonstrated consultation skills and exceptional thought leadership abilities. You will be providing services for a range of complex requirements where you are the subject matter expert the room is looking to for guidance, education and adherence to best practices. It is a dynamic and challenging role best suited for curious, talented Consultants seeking to take their skill sets to the next level and beyond.
Travel: You will be working remotely in this role until such time as Covid-19 restrictions are augmented regarding our clients return to work expectations, anticipated to begin in August. The Team works out of San Diego, CA and you will be expected to (relocate) / work on their campus as return to work becomes the norm.
- Drive Service Experience Team intake and roadmap prioritization process to ensure alignment with Our client strategy and stakeholder needs. Inform setting and tracking of input goals
- Create an operating rhythm to ensure the team is focused on the right priorities and that team is working within capacity.
- Conduct forums for the team to define future state vision and creative possibilities
- Facilitate product reviews that inspire our team to build great product
- Coordinate team of Product Managers focused on service design as well as a Testing Team of front-line experts to ensure high quality service experience by validating implementation meets functional and service requirements end-to-end
- Provide leadership for vision and execution for team processes.
- Put in place the tools and structures to ensure all team members have visibility to the roadmap and are aware of their dependencies and deadlines
- Create global visibility with stakeholders for new capabilities and programs being delivered to market
- Track efficiency and adoption to team processes and reconcile realized vs. projected benefit of roadmap items delivered, to promote learning and continuous improvement
Qualifications and the Consulting experience we are looking for:
- Knowledge: People, business, technology, customer service
- Collaborative and empathetic working relationships with a broad network of stakeholders, including BU stakeholders around our client
- Working understanding of product and program management tools and processes and how they interact with one other
- Experience using Jira and Agile Methodology
- Ability to come up to speed quickly and engage on technical and customer service topics
- Recommended certifications PMP, ACP Green Belt
Skills: Leadership, facilitation, program management:
- People leadership: Experience leading and inspiring teams, especially in process improvement and testing automation
- Influence: Ability to shape the thinking of peers and executives through a combination of strong
- listening skills, articulating a personal point of view and facilitating alignment
- Communication: 'Speak the language' of a wide array of stakeholders; ability to 'translate' across stakeholders to ensure shared understanding
- Integrative thinking: Ability to connect dots end to end or across a broad portfolio of efforts;
- identify gaps in processes and operating mechanisms that others don't readily see
- Program and process management: Ability to manage complex programs and create effective/efficient processes involving multiple teams
- Ability to evaluate end-user business requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and then develop and implement the appropriate technical solutions.
- Executive Presence. Comfortable communicating with senior level decision makers and with team members with diverse mindsets such as business vs technical acumen
- Problem Solver. You see obstacles as interesting challenges to overcome, not a reason to quit.
- Collaborative. When you have questions you ask, and when you have answers you share. You feel inspired participating in a community of diverse thoughts, ideas and competition.
- Have experience working in large-scale IT projects.
- Strong presentation skills, as the expert in the room, all eyes look to you for answers and leadership
- Be positive, comfortable with teamwork and focused on agility.
- Demonstrate professional rigor and thoroughness – this role is challenging, know that obstacles will present themselves and know how to overcome them.
Your days are going to be spent helping to accelerate a client’s adoption of our client’s solution by designing and deploying technologies that generate lasting and measurable results.
During the course of this engagement, you will build and maintain relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor driving decisions with key decision makers. You will be shaping customer decisions to adopt solutions you are aligned to.
We encourage thought leadership and we urge our Consultants to continuously maintain and enhance their professional and consultative skills.
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that believes that our ability to make a positive difference for our clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering and cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas and best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
We are excited to hear from you!