JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for an Automation Engineer in Culver City, CA. This is a full-time salaried role providing comprehensive benefits. The position is an exciting one for an engineer who brings a strong business acumen, exceptional technical skills interested in building a sustaining customer support model & sharing in its success. You’ll be a part of a talented team, supporting a (predominately) Windows environment working to drive a range of automation protocols & innovations.
The role provides support to a Datacenter, requiring on-site work 1-2 days per week, (or as needed). When Covid-19 restrictions subside, the company does expect all employees to return to work on-site eventually.
- Automate IT Ops Infrastructure - Windows Servers, Windows OS, AD, Exchange, EMS, Databases, etc. - via PowerShell
- Drive automated deployment process & automate deployments
- Develop automated incident response tools & procedures
- Develop infrastructure automation workflows
- Automate IT alert processes
The Experience we are looking for:
- 5 years of Automation / SysOps /DevOps experience in a mid to large enterprise
- Programming languages - PowerShell scripting experience is a must
- Version Control - GIT experience is a must
- Understanding of Core IT Ops – Windows Server Infra, AD, Exchange, SQL Server, SolarWinds, Commvault, etc.
- Proficient with writing SQL queries, including SQL agent job interactions
- Proven ability to work with REST APIs
- Familiarity with automation of deployments to cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
- Programming capabilities with HTML &/or PHP
- Understanding of EWS - Exchange Web Services
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service in politically charged environments
- Problem Solver - You see obstacles as interesting challenges to overcome, not a reason to quit
- Executive Presence - Comfortable communicating with senior level decision makers
- Collaborative - When you have questions you ask them, when you have answers you share. You feel inspired participating in a community of diverse thoughts, ideas & competition
- Growth Mindset - You are driven to advance client goals, exceed expectations, drive innovation & engineer efficiency
- Racking & Stacking - must be able to lift up to 40lbs. of equipment
- Advanced Microsoft certifications preferred
Get to know JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with our clients & solve the toughest problems facing their business. We achieve that through a dynamic & forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, technology & cloud application & talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people & provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization.
- The most important aspect of our company is our people. They make us who & what we are.
- JDA TSG is our extended family. We share a common goal & purpose to support one another working to be the best we can be. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work. Learning from successes, challenges & failures, always striving to improve. We support each other with honest, constructive & direct feedback, ensuring our team members know they are valued & appreciated.
- We are committed to a diverse & inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our teams stronger, producing extraordinary results internally & for our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued & empowered to succeed.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that understands our ability to make a positive difference for clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering & cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas & best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits & Perks:
- Retirement savings
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Paid Sick & Vacation days & Paid Holidays
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.