JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for IT Recruiters to work in our Irving, TX offices. We are a managed services company supporting some of the coolest companies in the world with predominately exclusive roles and job opportunities. You’ll be part of a team committed to helping you learn, to contribute and to finding successes. Many of the roles you’ll work on have a Microsoft infrastructure focus, so if you have some experience in recruiting for those types of Engineers and Consultants, that would be beneficial (but it’s not required). This is a job where you’ll be selling the value proposition of JDA TSG to experience, highly skilled engineers, consultants, project managers etc. and you’ll be equipped with a great story to tell. You will be responsible for managing multiple roles across the U.S.
This are full time salaried roles, with great benefits & an incentive compensation plan. You can learn a lot, earn a lot and have a lot of fun in this job.
- Primarily you’ll be recruiting experienced Microsoft Infrastructure Engineers and Consultants for exclusive jobs and opportunities with our company
- Find and qualify great candidates through social media, cold calls, web searches, referrals etc. We utilize LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Dice.com, Social Media, email and impressions campaigns
- Establish strong relationships to build and maintaining a referral network for recurring roles
- Manage candidates through a multi-stage evaluation process via our ATS
The Experience we are looking for:
- 3 years of Technology Recruiting experience focused on consulting, engineering and project management positions
- Tenacious about leveraging social media
- Problem Solver: You see obstacles as interesting challenges to overcome, not a reason to quit
- Sense of urgency to fill open positions
- We need you to show up with a great attitude, eager to learn, and ready to dive in!
- Working at our offices on Esters Blvd in Irving TX, about 2+ days per week. We want you to have direct access to and support from Managers, and you’ll learn faster by meeting colleagues and learning about the business
- Innate curiosity about our company, relevant technologies, industry trends etc.
- Collaborative: When you have questions you ask them, when you have answers you share. You feel inspired participating in a community of diverse thoughts, ideas and competition
- Growth Mindset: You are determined to learn new skills, exceed expectations and innovate
- Above all, you need to really want to learn
What's Important to JDA TSG:
- The most important aspect of our company is our people. They make us who and what we are.
- JDA TSG is our extended family. We share a common goal and purpose to support one another working to be the best we can be. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
- Learning from our successes, our challenges and failures, always striving to improve. We support each other with honest, constructive and direct feedback.
- Ensuring our team members know they are valued and appreciated.
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued and empowered to succeed.
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. At JDA TSG, we believe in powering possibility.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that believes that our ability to make a positive difference for our clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering and cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas and best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits and Perks:
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Paid Sick and Vacation Days as well as Paid Holidays
- Referral program
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas.