We are JDA TSG, a managed services company helping organizations transform business challenges into triumphs since 2011. Our mission has always been to partner with clients to study and solve complex problems facing their businesses. We provide strategic advisory, operational expertise, process improvement and staffing solutions. Our typical clients are F1000 companies, where we work on exclusive initiatives, which means we hire curious, thoughtful, deliberate, professionals to develop and deliver those solutions. Here’s an example:
JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for a MAC Systems Engineer to join our team supporting a critical client relationship with offices in Culver City, CA, New York City and Mt. Laurel NJ. This position is best suited for a dynamic person who thrives on supporting and educating colleagues about best practices in a growing environment. In this role, you will be empowered to make decisions and execute well beyond what you would have in most other organizations. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is smart, energetic and wants to be a part of an established entrepreneurially spirited organization.
Summary: Primary responsibility is the lifecycle management for Apple Desktops and Laptops in a corporate environment. The MAC Systems Engineer develops, maintains and supports the company’s technical infrastructure, including hardware and software components for moderately complex projects. Perform root cause analysis for service interruption recovery and define preventative measures. Ability to present ideas and manage projects. Interface with business stakeholders on complex projects. Update manager on all escalated issues. May operate as a team lead, guiding other technicians.
- Building and writing policy, processes and procedures. Owning the enterprise Mac environment and enforcing the policies around it.
- Patch management, and policies settings on Macs via JAMF
- Troubleshoot and resolve Mac hardware and software problems
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Upgrade Mac hardware and software, standardize Mac imaging and deployment with JAMF
- Manage and maintain JAMF Servers
- Application deployment and updating
- Printing support, Adobe Creative Suite, Creative Cloud support
- Answer Mac application questions
- Troubleshoot SMB file sharing permission issues
- Configure and troubleshoot virtualization software including VMware Fusion
- Troubleshoot VPN issues, certificates
- Resolve Universal Type client font issues
- Wireless connectivity setup and troubleshooting
- Support Apple iOS devices with Intune MDM
- Provide remote support across sites using tools that include JAMF Remote and Apple Remote Desktop
The Experience we are looking for:
- Expert JAMF Suite skills having installed, deployed and configured JAMF in production
- JAMF CCA / CCT Certified preferred
- Advanced troubleshooting skills with Mac operating systems 10.14, 10.15, 11
- Expert in Mac OS imaging, deployment and upgrades via JAMF
- Expert in application deployment and patch management via JAMF
- Experience with Nomad/JAMF Connect
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can develop new documentation, support processes, and standard operating procedures
- 5+ years’ experience providing advanced Mac support in a corporate environment
- Knows and understands Desktop encryption technology including FileVault
- Mac hardware upgrades
- Microsoft Office 365 for Mac deployment and support
- Ability to determine road maps for Apple products
- iOS support
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in a deadline driven media production environment
- Self-starter, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Strong team leadership skills - collaborates well with others and actively incorporates their input
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule to provide IT support for weekends
- Experience using incident management (Service Now, Footprints) and knowledge base systems
- BS Computer Science or related field
Desires Skills and Experience:
- Able to support a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable and confident in their ability to execute, support and educate
- Entrepreneurial personality who is more proactive than task orientated
- Support several growing, high performing teams
What's Important to JDA TSG:
- The most important aspect of our company is our people. They make us who and what we are.
- JDA TSG is our extended family. We share a common goal and purpose to support one another working to be the best we can be. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
- Learning from our successes, our challenges and failures, always striving to improve. We support each other with honest, constructive and direct feedback.
- Ensuring our team members know they are valued and appreciated.
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued and empowered to succeed.
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued and empowered to succeed.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that believes that our ability to make a positive difference for our clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering and cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas and best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits and Perks:
· Retirement savings
· Giving programs
· Educational resources
· Paid Sick and Vacation Days as well as Paid Holidays
· Referral program
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas