- ABOUT JDA TSG
- OUR VALUES
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are JDA TSG, a managed services company & outsourcing firm that works with clients to transform business challenge into unparalleled opportunity since 2011. Our mission is to help our clients solve the toughest problems facing their business through strategic advisory, managed services, technology application & talent solutions. We call it Powering Possibility. Our clients call it success.
ABOUT JDA TSG
JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for a Business Process Excellence Lead to support a critical client relationship in San Diego CA. The Business Process Reengineering / Continuous improvement team spearheads efforts to institutionalize a process excellence culture and mindset along with delivering process re-engineering, optimization initiatives using Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement methodologies, concepts, and principles. They work closely with business stakeholders to plan, design, and implement the end-to-end re-engineering, optimization initiatives of identified and prioritized core global processes.
Prior to Covid-19 the team worked on-site at their San Diego campus. Position will be remote through Aug 2021. Once the team begins returning to work on campus, the expectation is for the consultant to be on campus as well.
The Process Excellence Lead will bring experience, skills, and capabilities to fulfill the objectives and responsibilities outlined below.
· Deliver complex re-engineering and simplification / standardization / optimization of identified global cross-functional service processes as directed
· Active participation in development of Process Excellence Community and Culture through active involvement in a variety of workshops, forums and training sessions related to Lean Six Sigma and other Process Excellence concepts and practices
· Drive lean and Six Sigma processes into the service offering from concept to delivery
· Certified Lean Six Sigma Green or higher (5+ years as Belt certified) from a reputed company
· PMP certified
· Bachelor’s Degree and expertise in process excellence / optimization disciplines / techniques including Lean Six Sigma - Experience with Poka Yoke, Gemba, Rolled Throughput Yeild, and complex statistical analysis
· Experience with the usage of Statistical Software tools (Minitab, JMP)
· Experience in, knowledge and understanding of services for high tech/software business models and core processes
· 7+ years of professional experience driving large, cross-functional and global process re-engineering and improvement initiatives (using Lean Six Sigma principles and concepts) with demonstrable business results
· Strong facilitation skills and experience in managing stakeholder relationship, partnership and interactions (Kaizen, Kanban, Gemba, RTY, PCE)
· History of directing work efforts in a matrix environment to achieve objectives effectively and efficiently
· Experience understanding and facilitating change in a challenging and dynamic environment – handling challenge from senior stakeholders, push back from business-as-usual teams and a lack of understanding / appreciation of the benefits of Lean Six Sigma
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued and empowered to succeed.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that believes that our ability to make a positive difference for our clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering and cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas and best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits and Perks:
· Retirement savings
· Giving programs
· Educational resources
· Paid Sick and Vacation Days as well as Paid Holidays
· Referral program
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here