- ABOUT JDA TSG
- OUR VALUES
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are JDA TSG, a managed services company & outsourcing firm that works with clients to transform business challenge into unparalleled opportunity since 2011. Our mission is to help our clients solve the toughest problems facing their business through strategic advisory, managed services, technology application & talent solutions. We call it Powering Possibility. Our clients call it success.
ABOUT JDA TSG
JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to support one of our critical customer relationships. You will be working with an extraordinary Engineering team supporting the World’s preeminent Sports Leagues and Media Properties IT Infrastructure. Candidates can work from offices in; Mt. Laurel NJ, Manhattan or Culver City, CA. You will be working on site 3+ days per week, with the expectation to be on-site for the full work week at the clients discretion.
You will be part of a team responsible for designing, managing, maintaining, and monitoring the VMware and Active Directory environments implemented at their locations. You will also work closely with other groups in developing both on-premises and cloud-based automation solutions. You will function as a subject matter expert and will be expected to make technical decisions on the infrastructure supporting core business services.
· Hands on management and maintenance of VMware, including patching and disaster recovery.
· Maintaining and administering Windows and Active Directory.
· Ability to script (PowerShell, Python, Bash).
· Strong grasp of automation tools including Ansible.
· Technical representative for key infrastructure initiatives, leading engagements with staff and vendors.
· Duties include advanced problem resolution, system upgrades, integrations with developers and business users, system resource analysis, project planning, and training operational staff in procedures.
· Written communication and documentation for audiences both technical and non-technical.
· Client and vendor relationship management with direction from the Infrastructure Director.
· Technical project task management and prioritization.
The Experience you’ll need to excel in the role:
· Developing automation workflows.
· Proven communication and documentation skills.
· Expert level troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Ability to balance working independently and as part of a tightly linked team, to prioritize issues and multiple projects based on documented criticality.
· Desire to be a subject matter expert and learn new technology stacks.
· The ability to succeed in an interactive and fast paced group of technology experts is required.
· Knowledge of security best practices
· Linux administration experience a plus.
· ITIL model of change control a plus
· Visio and technical document writing.
· Able to work well in a multi-site and remote team environment.
· Able to travel between offices domestically in NY, NJ, and CA and internationally including the UK and Canada
· Able to work; weekends, holidays, shifts outside of normal business hours, overtime
· Bachelors or Field Experience and Certifications such as VCP or MCSE
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued and empowered to succeed.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that believes that our ability to make a positive difference for our clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering and cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas and best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Benefits and Perks:
· Retirement savings
· Giving programs
· Educational resources
· Paid Sick and Vacation Days as well as Paid Holidays
· Referral program
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas