- ABOUT JDA TSG
- OUR VALUES
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are JDA TSG, a managed services company & outsourcing firm that works with clients to transform business challenge into unparalleled opportunity since 2011. Our mission is to help our clients solve the toughest problems facing their business through strategic advisory, managed services, technology application & talent solutions. We call it Powering Possibility. Our clients call it success.
ABOUT JDA TSG
JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for SCOM Engineers to join our company working as Customer Engineers (CE). Positions are full-time salaried roles with comprehensive benefits. A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of SCOM initiatives.
You will be working & supporting customers with building, deploying, operating & optimizing complex enterprise environments. The primary work includes:
- Standard Product Work Shops – Training
- In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
- Health Checks / Assessments
- Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
- Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
- Systems Performance Reviews
- Create functional requirement documents & functional designs
- Craft high-level & detailed design documents & implement innovative solutions using the most recent technologies & to continually learn & grow professionally.
- Mentor others to share your knowledge & experience.
The Experience we are looking for:
- 5 years of SCOM, deployment Implementation experience.
- Deep technical & architectural knowledge of at least 3 of the following SCOM technologies: Conduct discussion related to SCOM designs, test, deployment & O&M, Patching Architecture & Implementation, SQL configuration & clustering, Product Lifecycle Management & Governance, Working knowledge of PowerShell scripting & automation
- 5 years of SCOM administration or solid experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
- Experience with System Center Data Protection Manager &/or Service Manager a plus
- 5 years’ industry experience with Microsoft Server products
- Azure Monitoring a +
- Problem Solver. You see obstacles as interesting challenges to overcome, not a reason to quit
- Ability to apply knowledge to improve Microsoft products & the customer experience
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
- Executive Presence. Comfortable communicating with senior level decision makers.
About JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with our clients & solve the toughest problems facing their business. We achieve that through a dynamic & forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, technology & cloud application & talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people & provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization.
Benefits & Perks:
- Retirement savings
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Paid Sick & Vacation days & Paid Holidays
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here