- ABOUT JDA TSG
- OUR VALUES
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are JDA TSG, a managed services company & outsourcing firm that works with clients to transform business challenge into unparalleled opportunity since 2011. Our mission is to help our clients solve the toughest problems facing their business through strategic advisory, managed services, technology application & talent solutions. We call it Powering Possibility. Our clients call it success.
ABOUT JDA TSG
JDA TSG has been retained by our client, the world’s leading financial software and services company to source and recruit for a Services Practice Leader to work out of either San Diego or Mountain View Ca. Relocation would be considered for other U.S. based candidates. This position offers an exceptional compensation package including a competitive salary, bonus plan and RSU’s commensurate with the seniority of the requirement.
You will be responsible for establishing standards and designing the service experience for existing and emerging expert services offerings. You will lead a team of innovative and ambitious accounting experts, service experience managers and designers to define how we will deliver maximized benefits to customers through our offering, measuring effectiveness, then identify and address prioritized areas for improvement with a cross-functional team of analysts, service delivery and product leaders. This role is directly accountable for:
- Defining the value customers will experience from our offering – a comprehensive strategic roadmap conceptualized and mapped
- Determining the optimal path for our customers journey and interaction with our products and experts specifically, how they will experience it including the processes and priorities experts will follow to deliver maximum value
- Optimizing the processes, standards, and experience in partnership with the product team in service to growing value to customers and address opportunity areas.
We are looking for a structured, analytical leader for whom operations is a towering strength, proficient in landing difficult recommendations with senior leaders in highly matrixed organizations, consistently show a bias for action and above all, delights in serving their customers.
Core Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain an offering experience blueprint of the existing product / services offering
- Define how to measure success at every step of the experience and work closely with the product and analytics teams to implement and operationalize
- Leverage data, customer, and expert interviews to identify areas of opportunity. Maintain a constantly evolving perspective to appropriately prioritize and focus on improvement opportunity areas to optimize the customer experience within the cost envelope
- Work with your team and others as you drive segment wide initiatives to address opportunities to increase value experienced by customers including, expert process optimizations, customer product experience changes, expert standards etc.
- Understand how product offering stacks up against competition and have assets at the ready to educate others
- Provide steady leadership in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines common to a rapidly growing company with an evolving business model
- Drive cultural change across the organization to deliver next generation of QuickBooks (Product) offerings
The Experience you’ll need to excel in the role:
- Running or working with service organizations for technology powered human assisted experiences
- 10 years identifying and addressing key barriers to growth in an environment with high levels of both ambiguity and visibility
- 5 years in service operations within a fast-moving technology-driven organization
- 5 years with defining enterprise level blueprint of service experience and service & operational excellence
- 5 years heavy lean (bias) on defining and operationalizing customer/user experience, understand customer’s service experience from stem to stern and every possible inflection point in overall service experience process
- Well versed in concepts, such as, Design Thinking, Voice of Customer, Customer Journey Mapping, Customer Empathy, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), etc.
- Consulting work involving analytical roles, Project Management and Cross Functional experience supporting organizations and stakeholders across business segments
- Inspiring teams and peers towards a shared vision of success through your actions and acumen
- Track record of aligning disparate teams around a common cause, and effecting transformational change
- Working in matrixed environments, readily developing and influencing strong partnerships at all levels
- Superb communication skills, including business writing and presentations and coaching to inspire and improve morale amongst your colleagues and team members
- Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role
- Undergraduate degree in a business, technical, or science discipline required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Working in a multi-site (possibly) remote team environment
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued and empowered to succeed.
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here