- ABOUT JDA TSG
- OUR VALUES
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are JDA TSG, a managed services company & outsourcing firm that works with clients to transform business challenge into unparalleled opportunity since 2011. Our mission is to help our clients solve the toughest problems facing their business through strategic advisory, managed services, technology application & talent solutions. We call it Powering Possibility. Our clients call it success.
ABOUT JDA TSG
Manager Tax Preparation Team - Remote
At JDA TSG, we commit to be great every day. In every way. We are passionate problem solvers – it is what drives us. Our founding vision was built on hiring extraordinary people and accomplishing remarkable goals. We have immediate opportunities for a Manager of Tax Preparation. The position is full-time, salaried, and provides great benefits. And, the job can be performed remotely from anywhere in the U.S. (Note: This is NOT a seasonal job.)
You must be a credential tax professional; CPA, EA, or Tax Attorney with an active PTIN to be considered for the position.
Who You Are:
- Energetic, self-directed, and flexible, eager to tackle new challenges.
- Passionate about excellent customer service and managing remote teams.
- A motivational leader who inspires, supports, and helps team members improve their performance by coaching and supporting them day in and day out
- Highly organized, with a hawkish eye for detail and a track record of delivering exceptional results with a focus on continuous improvement.
What You Will Do:
- JDA TSG's teams are composed of tax professionals including Enrolled Agents, CPAs, Tax Attorneys, accountants, and bookkeepers distributed across the U.S. Team members are supporting our client’s customers in the preparation and filing of their personal taxes through proprietary software. This is an exciting role for a tax professional with management experience, known for innovative ideas to motivate and mentor, interested in leading a team.
- Interview prospective seasonal employees, onboard new hires, and coach them to deliver exceptional service for every customer.
- Ensure team morale stays high, creating above-industry-average retention for seasonal roles.
- Drive team attainment of SLAs and KPIs.
- Implement policy updates through training and change control processes.
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly team performance data, deliver performance feedback and coaching.
- Identify areas for process improvement at the individual and team level.
What You Bring:
- Credentials as a Tax Professional; CPA, Enrolled Agent, or Tax Attorney with active PTIN
- 3 + years managing remote teams
- Understanding of tax preparation, tax filing, and accounting practices.
- Process improvements for teams and environments where you have developed and implemented solutions (with examples you can provide illustrating their impact.)
What You Get:
These positions are 100% remote, so you can work from the comfort of your home office. And they are W2 roles offering Healthcare, Retirement savings Giving programs, Educational resources, PTO, Paid Holidays, and a Referral program
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here