- ABOUT JDA TSG
- OUR VALUES
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are JDA TSG, a managed services company & outsourcing firm that works with clients to transform business challenge into unparalleled opportunity since 2011. Our mission is to help our clients solve the toughest problems facing their business through strategic advisory, managed services, technology application & talent solutions. We call it Powering Possibility. Our clients call it success.
ABOUT JDA TSG
JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for a Lean Transformation Practitioner / CI to support one of our critical client relationships in San Diego CA. The company’s BPR / Continuous improvement team spearheads efforts to institutionalize a process excellence culture and mindset along with delivering process re-engineering, optimization initiatives using Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement methodologies, concepts and principles. They work closely with business stakeholders to plan, design and implement the end-to-end re-engineering, optimization initiatives of identified and prioritized core global processes.
This is a 12-month contracting role with the likelihood for extension and / or conversion to Full-Time. Prior to Covid-19 the team worked on-site at their San Diego campus. Until January, this position will be remote. Once the team begins returning to work on-site, the expectation is for the consultant work in (relocate to) San Diego. This is a required condition for the role.
Lean Transformation Practitioner
The Continuous Improvement Transformation Team leads efforts to institutionalize a process excellence culture and mindset along with delivering process re-engineering, optimization initiatives using Lean Six Sigma concepts and principles. The team works closely with business stakeholders to implement standard work, streamline flows, daily improvement (kaizen), but also end-to-end process optimization projects.
The Lean Transformation Practitioner will bring experience, skills, maturity and capabilities to fulfill the objectives and responsibilities outlined below.
· Lead Gembas, implement standard work, streamline flows, implement kaizen
· Lead Value Stream workshops, and document outcomes to facilitate process improvement initiatives
· Deliver complex re-engineering and simplification / standardization / optimization of identified global cross-functional processes as directed
· Participate in development of Continuous Improvement Transformation Community and Culture through active involvement in a variety of workshops, forums and training sessions related to Lean Six Sigma and other Process Excellence concepts and practices
Must be a certified Six Sigma Black Belt
· Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified (5-7 years as Black Belt certified) from a reputed company
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Business Operations / Finance / Management
· Breadth of knowledge of complex Lean Six Sigma tools, methodology and statistical analysis
· Experience in, knowledge and understanding of the high technology / software industry business models and core processes
Experience & Capabilities
· 7 to 10 years of professional experience driving large, cross-functional and global process re-engineering and improvement initiatives (using Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking principles and concepts) with demonstrable business results
· Experience working on large, global process re-engineering initiatives in large complex global organizations
· Strong facilitation skills and experience in managing senior stakeholder relationship, partnership and interactions
· Experience directing work efforts in a matrixed environment to achieve objectives effectively and efficiently
· Experience understanding and facilitating change in a challenging and dynamic environment – handling challenge from senior stakeholders, push back from business-as-usual teams and a lack of understanding/appreciation of the benefits of Lean Six Sigma
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here