- ABOUT JDA TSG
- OUR VALUES
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are JDA TSG, a managed services company & outsourcing firm that works with clients to transform business challenge into unparalleled opportunity since 2011. Our mission is to help our clients solve the toughest problems facing their business through strategic advisory, managed services, technology application & talent solutions. We call it Powering Possibility. Our clients call it success.
ABOUT JDA TSG
JDA TSG has an immediate need for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst / Solutions Architect to help with assessment and evaluation of capabilities and process to support a group modernize their capabilities. This a fully remote contract role slated to last 11-12 weeks.
Sr Business Systems Analyst
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on modernization improvement
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business with 5+ years of experience
- Have a background in financial services or payment would be good
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued and empowered to succeed.
Our headquarters is located at 800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that believes that our ability to make a positive difference for our clients comes from our greatest asset, our people. We are committed to fostering and cultivating workplaces which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas and best practices with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the support they need is always top of mind.
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here