- ABOUT JDA TSG
- OUR VALUES
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are JDA TSG, a managed services company & outsourcing firm that works with clients to transform business challenge into unparalleled opportunity since 2011. Our mission is to help our clients solve the toughest problems facing their business through strategic advisory, managed services, technology application & talent solutions. We call it Powering Possibility. Our clients call it success.
ABOUT JDA TSG
JDA TSG, has immediate opportunities for Microsoft Intune professionals to join our team as Customer Engineers (CE’s) supporting one of our critical client relationships. A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world typically the F1000. CE’s work with and assist customers in building, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex enterprise environments. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of Microsoft Intune initiatives.
CE’s are all home based. Due to the impact of COVID, nearly all deliveries are completed remotely however, some travel may be required.
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support, and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
Required Skills and Experience:
· History of providing enterprise support, administration and troubleshooting for Autopilot and Mobile Device Management
· Integrating, deploying, and configuring Intune either in a co-management or standalone manner
· 5 years of experience supporting Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite + Security (EMS), Active Directory/Identity, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (D-ATP), Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, or related endpoint security solutions and comprehensive threat protection technologies.
· Backend knowledge (administration and troubleshooting) with MDM, EM+S, Autopilot Group Policy, Active Directory, Azure and SQL, Significant knowledge of Windows Server
· 5 years of SCCM administration or relevant experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
· SCCM Architecture knowledge with hands on experience regarding the inner workings of SCCM including SCCM Workflows
· Working / supporting MDM and Endpoint Management for enterprise customers
· 5 years working with Microsoft Server products
· Current branch support including Cloud based Management Gateways
· Awareness of corporate environments and their business requirements
· Able to work independently as well in a team environment
· Excellent written, oral, presentation and technical writing skills
· Understanding of ITIL/Service Management, PROSCI or Sigma Six
· Risk analysis and Remediation Planning
· Ability to tactfully handle and articulate customer critical issues and work in a high stress environment
· Perform self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued and empowered to succeed.
Benefits and Perks:
· Retirement savings
· Giving programs
· Educational resources
· Paid Sick and Vacation Days as well as Paid Holidays
· Referral program
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here