- ABOUT JDA TSG
- OUR VALUES
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are JDA TSG, a managed services company & outsourcing firm that works with clients to transform business challenge into unparalleled opportunity since 2011. Our mission is to help our clients solve the toughest problems facing their business through strategic advisory, managed services, technology application & talent solutions. We call it Powering Possibility. Our clients call it success.
ABOUT JDA TSG
JDA TSG has an immediate need for a Project Manager. This a fully remote contract role slated to last 12 weeks.
The Project Manager oversees a project from inception to final presentation, contributing in all aspects of creating the deliverables. This position is all about architecting business solutions as part of a team. Key components of the job include:
- Initiate: assist in defining the project scope, requirements, stakeholders, assumptions, and successful outcomes
- Plan: define the key deliverables and milestones, outline the sequence of tasks needed to accomplish them, and manage the budget necessary to fulfill the project requirements
- Research: based on a given business challenge, effectively and critically gather key information — often not from “the usual sources”
- Architect: develop a framework for solving the challenge
- Execute: identify and schedule resources needed to perform work, resolve issues, and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Monitor and Control: lead any necessary change management, compare actual schedule to planned schedule, and compare actual spend to budgeted costs
- Analyze and Synthesize: organize information efficiently and effectively and then outline a solution based on all available inputs
- Formulate and Present: craft compelling deliverables and present them memorably to clients
- Close: confirm with stakeholders that the project fulfilled the requirements, review the performance of team members, ensure all projects components are organized and archived, and perform project retrospective.
How We Work
Our success is rooted in our relationships with clients and colleagues. We win that trust and loyalty by:
- striving for excellence in all we do,
- bringing energy and focus to each engagement and each touchpoint,
- rejecting the status quo and accepted wisdom, but breaking through to valuable insights, and
- driving actionable outcomes, not just lofty recommendations.
What We’re Looking For
- People with a track record of solving real-world business problems — effectively, creatively, and compellingly
- Creative thinkers with multi-disciplinary backgrounds who combine analytical and technical skills with out-of-the-box approaches to problem solving
- Management consultants with backgrounds in both project management and strategic advisory
- Great communicators who can translate their ideas into compelling prose and can speak to those ideas naturally and memorably
- Good managers who can plan and run projects effectively and efficiently, with clear communications
Degree Required: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree preferred
Years of Experience: 3–5 years, Tenure at MBB/Big Four preferred
- PM tools (software) and PM methodologies (e.g., Agile and Waterfall)
- Critical thinking
- Outstanding communications skills; written and oral presentation.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values
provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us
successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that
we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and
provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization.
We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
We are committed to a diverse and
inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing
extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is
valued and empowered to succeed.
Our headquarters is located at
800 Third Avenue in New York City. We are a company that believes that our
ability to make a positive difference for our clients comes from our greatest
asset, our people. We are committed to fostering and cultivating workplaces
which encourage collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas and best practices
with the goal to continuously improve. Providing our team members with the
support they need is always top of mind.
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition,
national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation,
protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws,
regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to
sponsor employment visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here