JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for ITSM - French Bilingual experts to join our team as Customer Engineers (CE) in support of one of our critical client relationships. This is a knowledge transfer role where you'll be presenting solutions & remediation strategies to a range of technical & non-technical audiences on a regular basis.
CE's are some of the most distinguished & highly accredited engineers in the world. They are subject matter experts called upon to service & support our client’s Premier customers, typically F1000 organizations all across the country. This is an opportunity to elevate your skills & knowledge base to an extraordinary level. You will provide support for a range of issues delivering guidance, education & adherence to best practices. It’s a dynamic & challenging role best suited for intellectually & professionally curious, & of course talented engineers.
Travel: Due to Covid-19, travel expectations have significantly lessened for these positions. CE's are home based & generally deliver services remotely, although some travel to customer locations could be required. A valid driver’s license is required. Prior to Covid-19 CE’s were typically on-site at customer locations Mon - Thurs 3x monthly. All travel is domestic with approved travel expenses covered by the company.
You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption & support of ITSM services. You will be working & supporting customers with building, deploying, operating & optimizing large complex enterprise environments. This role requires a deep understanding of ITSM, IT Service Delivery & Modern Service Management. The CE role is primarily focused on the delivery of high-quality IT service management services & requires deep process & IT Operations experience, broad set of technical skills & knowledge & the ability to map customer business problems to the appropriate technology & process-based solutions.
The primary work (typically under 1 week’s duration per client) to be performed include:
- Standard Product Work Shops - Training
- In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
- Health Checks / Assessments
- Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
- Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
- Systems Performance Reviews
- Effectively communicating strategies, tactics, remediation etc. with C-Suite executives & stakeholders
- Serve as a trusted advisor for Modern Service Management services & products
- Provide best practice guidance on setting up & maintaining a solid ITSM in a secure environment
Responsibilities include delivering ITSM engagements; providing subject matter expertise for enterprise customers; conducting service management assessments; & designing, developing & implementing solutions to drive transformation aligned to Modern Service Management practices & principles.
- Deliver ITSM engagements including workshops, assessments, support programs & other Premier services
- Deliver engagements in large-scale project environments & smaller, single staffed engagement models
- Engage in IT & business executive discussions related ITSM principles & practices, Digital Transformation, & overall IT Operations
- Transfer knowledge & share best practices with team members to help enhance the quality of engagement delivery & the customer experience to enable digital transformation
- Participate in evangelizing ITSM, & contribute to Intellectual Property
- Establish effective working relationships with cross-area project teams & work through appropriate escalation channels when necessary.
- Must be a native French Speaker
- Must be ITIL Certified
- 3+ years of experience in ITIL Governance and Process Framework
- 3+ years of Azure experience with strong grasp on how to move to cloud and overcome pertinent barriers? How to navigate within Azure and manage/mitigate risks?
- Strong understanding in at least two of the following technologies – M365/O365, D365, Azure Ad, Azure SQL, Azure DW, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with at least two of the following - IT Service Management (ITSM), TSM process & platform implementations, Service management workflows, ITSM processes, Risk management/mitigation, Change Management - PROSCI, or related
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise customers in any of the following: providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on premise & remote technical support, solution development, technical requirements gathering; broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) or related.
- Experience in operations consulting &/or service delivery or related
- Ability to articulate & work with technologies such as Microsoft Azure, M365, Dynamics, Windows Operating Systems (Windows Server 2012R2 or newer), Microsoft Azure-AD, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Open Source Software (OSS), IOT
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here