JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
At JDA TSG, we equip Global Iconic brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and innovations which drive their organizations in exciting new directions. We have established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve.
We have immediate opportunities for SharePoint and PowerAutomate experts to join our team as Customer Engineers (CE’s). A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of SharePoint initiatives. CE’s assist customers in building, deploying, operating, and optimizing their environments.
Positions are full time salaried roles offering great benefits.
CE’s are home based and deliver services typically via Microsoft Teams.
Primary work includes:
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support, and problem resolution, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
The experience you need to excel in the role:
· 5 years with Microsoft Server products, Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 technologies
· 5 years supporting, planning and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint
· Design, implementation, and optimization of SharePoint
· Supporting Active Directory technologies including Hybrid Directory Services technologies including ADFS and Azure AD
· Troubleshooting, configuring, and supporting Hybrid scenarios
· Taking on internal initiatives to create services opportunities, work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities while maintaining focus
· Use trace analysis, debug skills, source code, and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs; this may involve writing code
· Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals
· Using SharePoint Designer & Info Path
· Using Flow & Microsoft forms for creation of advanced workflow functions for SharePoint Online
About JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with clients helping to solve the toughest problems facing their businesses. We have been successful by applying a dynamic and forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, best leveraging of technologies and talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we would thrive as an organization.
Benefits and Perks:
· Healthcare - Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
· Employee Assistance Program - Get support when you or your family need it with counseling and coaching
· 401K with company match
· Paid time off
· Paid parental leave
· Volunteer Day Off
· Life insurance - Protect your loved ones and their future
· Business travel accident insurance
B is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.B
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here