JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
At JDA TSG, we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and innovations which drive their organizations in exciting new directions. We have established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve.
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Product Designer (SPD) for our client, the premier senior care services provider in the nation. This is a full-time direct hire role which can be performed remotely (in the U.S.). In addition, you will also be responsible for designing user experiences for applications used by our senior living advisors and partner communities. Your primary goal will be to design elegant, compelling user experiences to acquire, educate, and convert customers on our web sites. You will enable our senior living advisors to understand and serve the needs of the family. You will create high fidelity product designs, and prototypes for user testing.
The SPD is part of the product team which includes product manager, scrum master, developers, QA analysts, UX researchers and architects. You will participate in product discovery and create compelling product designs using design thinking approach.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a passionate UI designer with attention to detail. You empathize with the user, understand their needs, create a solution, test and refine. You understand how people interact with digital devices and can solve for their needs. You’ll make magic by crafting and shipping delightful experiences. You enjoy working with a cross functional team to achieve the desired business outcome. You understand importance of design systems and scaling best design practices to help scale design and development efficiencies. You understand importance of user research, feedback and iterative development.
The experience you’ll need to excel in the role:
· 5+ years designing digital consumer products, design systems and/or interactive style guides
· Executing design thinking
· History of working in cross-functional environments
· Responsible for high level strategic thinking (ideation) for product strategy and vision
· Identifying then solving complex, and ambiguous design problems
· Shipping great design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle
· A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful visual and interaction work; have launched successful and highly visible digital products in the consumer marketplace.
· You are a master of your craft and know design trends and patterns, while also staying aware of technological feasibility
· Agile methodology and how UI development fits into that practice
· Effectively managing multiple priorities and deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Articulating your decision and design process to audiences (speaking / writing)
· Working through contrarian points of view, challenging disparate assumptions able to give and receive feedback with equal grace
· Working to build consensus amongst peers and managers
· Degree in Design or Art; Visual Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Motion, Architecture, Urban Planning, Graphic Design, HCI, or related field (or comparable work in lieu of degree)
Primary work includes:
· Support product vision and strategy, including evolving and managing the enterprise design language system
· End to end ownership of design problems, from concept through shipping and beyond
· Obsess over the details of visual and motion design
· Work with product to define goals, roadmaps and product requirements
· Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, engineering, and marketing
· Partner with our UX research team to better understand the needs of our customers
· Collaborate with engineers to build delightful and reliable experiences
· Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
· Drive business outcome by acquiring, educating and converting customers (families) across our site. Simplify internal software used by our Senior Living Advisors. Design compelling experience for our community portal to drive engagement
· Work in product teams in Agile/SCRUM methodology
· Support A/B testing needs to understand what design and interactions work best towards acquiring and converting customer
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here