JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
At JDA TSG, we equip Global Iconic brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and innovations which drive their organizations in exciting new directions. We have established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Customer Engineer Azure Virtual Desktop (CE) to join our team. This position requires Saturday and Sunday shifts (10 hours daily) + 2 additional 4x10 shifts, which can be flexible.
A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of a range of initiatives. They work with and assist customers in building, operating, and optimizing complex enterprise environments. You will be a trusted advisor, a specialist clients looks to for guidance, education and adherence for best practices, risk mitigation etc.
Primary work includes:
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support, and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
· Plan and deliver proactive and reactive support including onsite presence as needed (post Covid restrictions).
· Work within a larger virtual account team to strengthen customer relationships and work on mobile-first, cloud-first strategies for immediate and long-term service delivery plans.
· Identify and manage goals and opportunities across Azure IaaS to improve customer solution health, performance, and availability.
· Drive and participate in proactive delivery management, spot performance issues, analyze problems, and provide solutions to meet customer needs.
· Work with support teams, account teams, product engineering teams and other stakeholders to ensure a streamlined customer experience.
· Apply lessons learned for continuous process and delivery improvement for the customer.
· Engage in meetings with customers and account teams to articulate service offerings.
· Share and gain knowledge through communities.
· Contribute to on-call rotations to ensure a high quality of service for the critical incidents created by Support for Mission Critical customers
The experience you’ll need to excel in the role:
· 4+ years Azure IaaS (related). Breadth of technical knowledge, with depth / Subject Matter Expertise in one or more of the following Azure areas is expected:
· Infrastructure Solutions (IaaS) - Core Azure Infrastructure technologies including any of the following:
· Azure Virtual Desktop
· Azure Virtual Machines
· Azure Virtual Network, Express Route, VPN, Azure firewall, Azure DNS, routing & routing protocols like BGP concepts
· Azure Storage Account, Azure Netapp files, Disk, Snapshot, Azure recovery services vault, Azure Site Recovery, file sync. etc
· ARM Templates, Azure PowerShell and CLI management
Subscription and Governance Management (Policy, Management Groups, Cost), RBAC
· Azure Monitoring
· Azure Identity preferred, including any of the following: Azure AD, PIM, Conditional Access, MFA, Azure AD Connect, Password less sign-ins
· Office and profile containers using fslogix
· High availability and disaster recovery features for Compute, Storage, Network and AVD components
· Hands on experience with Windows operating system and patch deployment via SCCM
· Windows server performance analysis, including use of performance monitor or related tools to identify bottlenecks or resource issues
· Windows networking technologies and use of diagnostic tools such as Wire Shark or Network Monitor to identify and troubleshoot communication issues
· Experience with Azure PaaS, Azure Security offerings is a plus
· Business Acumen / Business Focused Technology Application
· Delivering and/or authoring technical training
About JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with clients helping to solve the toughest problems facing their businesses. We have been successful by applying a dynamic and forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, best leveraging of technologies and talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we would thrive as an organization.
Benefits and Perks:
· Healthcare - Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
· Employee Assistance Program - Get support when you or your family need it with counseling and coaching
· 401K with company match
· Paid time off
· Paid parental leave
· Volunteer Day Off
· Life insurance - Protect your loved ones and their future
· Business travel accident insurance
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here