JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
At JDA TSG we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise & innovations which drive their organizations in exciting new directions. We have established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, & confidence with every client we serve.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Data Architect for our client, the premier senior care services provider in the nation. The ideal candidate will focus on building out the data model & data lineage for their new data lake using AWS Databricks platform. In this role you will work with a team of data engineers, scrum masters, & business analysts in an Agile environment to make the data in AWS Databricks accessible for the needs of the organization through Atomic Data Models & Source to Target Data Lineage. You will coordinate with a variety of departments to translate high level business requirements into detailed system requirements. You will participate in the entire software development lifecycle by analyzing raw data, creating actionable data models using DMBOK best practices, & creating & maintaining data lineage models used by technical/non-technical stakeholders. This position will report to VP of Data Insights.
Who you are:
· You are passionate about data (architecture, engineering, science, analytics, governance)
· You have 5+ Years of Python Development in Apache Spark
· You have a strong passion for new technologies & driving innovation
· Delivering high quality & production ready models is high priority for you
· You enjoy learning technologies & expanding your skillset is always on your mind
Primary work includes:
· Hands-on data architect with deep technical expertise with modern data modeling and or governance tools
· Partner with your peers in Product, Design, Scrum Masters & technology to develop their next gen data model & lineage
· Create & maintain technical documentation
· Participating in meaningful & thorough code reviews
· Ensure performance, quality & accuracy of our data
The Experience you’ll need to excel in the role:
· Data modeling, data governance, & data lineage
· Strong hands-on use with Python & Spark
· Using data modeling/governance tools such as Erwin, draw.io, Manta, Collibra, or Talend
· Databricks, Delta Lake, Parquet, Hive, & Spark SQL
· Proficient in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here