LEAN Transformation Practitioner
- 1099 – Hourly (9+ months)
- California, US
JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
At JDA TSG, we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise & innovations which drive their organizations in exciting new directions. We have established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, & confidence with every client we serve.
We have an immediate opportunity for LEAN Transformation Practitioners in San Diego, CA or Southern California. You will be a part of LEAN Transformation & Continuous Improvement team who spearheads efforts to institutionalize a process excellence culture & mindset along with delivering process re-engineering, optimization initiatives using LEAN & Continuous Improvement methodologies, concepts, & principles.
You will work closely with stakeholders to plan, design & implement the end-to-end LEAN methodology, change management & optimization initiatives of identified and&prioritized core global processes. You will implement standard work, streamline flows, daily improvement (kaizen), but also end-to-end process optimization projects.
- Lead Gembas, implement standards workshops, streamline flows, implement kaizen
- Lead Value Stream workshops, documenting outcomes to facilitate process improvement initiatives
- Deliver more complex re-engineering & simplification / standardization / optimization of identified global cross-functional processes as directed
- Active participation in development of Continuous Improvement Transformation Community & Culture through active involvement in a variety of workshops, forums & training sessions related to LEAN & other Process Excellence concepts & practices
- Implement Change Management related to LEAN implementations
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green (LSSGB) or Black Belt (LSSBB) from a reputed company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Business Operations / Finance / Management
- Breadth of knowledge of complex Lean Six Sigma tools, methodology & statistical analysis
- Knowledge & understanding of the high technology / software industry business models & core processes
- Ideally Change Management certified professional – Prosci - ADKAR, Kotter
The experience you need to excel in the role:
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience driving large, cross-functional LEAN & continuous improvement initiatives with demonstrable business results
- Working on large, global process re-engineering initiatives in large complex global organizations, especially focused on marketing, product management & learning development initiatives
- Improving Value Propositions & Revenue Growth via LEAN implementations
- Strong facilitation skills in managing senior stakeholder relationship, partnership & interactions
- Directing work efforts in a matrixed environment to achieve objectives effectively & efficiently
- Understanding & facilitating change in a challenging & dynamic environment – handling challenge from senior stakeholders, push back from business-as-usual teams & a lack of understanding/appreciation of the benefits of LEAN
About JDA TSG:
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here