JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
At JDA TSG, we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent and business process expertise helping to drive their organizations in exciting new directions. What makes us the partner of choice for the most experience-obsessed brands worldwide? We apply extensive due diligence up front to ensure that our teams and talent will bring a cultural fit and culture add, allowing us to make an impact from the very start. We have established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve. When Fortune 1000 companies need to accelerate change, JDA TSG delivers the critical people, strategies, and thought leadership it takes to move fast and seize emerging opportunities.
We have an immediate opportunity for an On-site Systems Engineer working 3pm - 11pm, Monday - Friday in Mt. Laurel, NJ. This is a full-time salaried role with comprehensive benefits. Position provides Datacenter support, remote work is NOT an option.
· Enterprise Class Data Center Systems Administrator with the ability to perform Moves, Adds, and Changes following documented procedures and industry best practices.
· NOC duties including incident response and triage for network, server, and data center environments locally and in remote locations.
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Works with Senior Engineers to complete project tasks.
· Ability to write clear concise documentation, reports, knowledge base articles and standard operating procedures.
The Experience we are looking for:
· VMware Administration 7.0
· Windows Server Administration 2012-2019
· SolarWinds Monitoring, Patch Manager, NPM
· Active Directory Support – DNS, Group Policy, DHCP, Troubleshooting
· Anti-Virus Administration
· Windows WSUS Patching, SCCM
· Cisco Routers/Switches
· CommVault Backup Systems Administration
· Cloud Systems Administration AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google
· NetApp SAN Monitoring, Storage SAN/NAS, NCDA
· Office 365 and MS Exchange Administration 2016
· MS SQL 2017/2019 Management Studio Administration
· Redhat/CentOs System Administration
· Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service
· Problem Solver -You see obstacles as interesting challenges to overcome, not a reason to quit.
· Executive Presence - Comfortable communicating with senior level decision makers.
· Racking & Stacking - must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. of equipment.
· VMWare, VCP, Microsoft MCSE, MCP Cisco, CCNA a plus.
About JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with our clients & solve the toughest problems facing their business. We achieve that through a dynamic & forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, technology & cloud application & talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people & provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization.
Benefits and Perks:
· Healthcare - Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
· Employee Assistance Program - Get support when you or your family need it with counseling and coaching
· 401K with company match
· Paid time off
· Paid parental leave
· Volunteer Day Off
· Life insurance - Protect your loved ones and their future
· Business travel accident insurance
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here