Sr Service Experience Designer Customer Success
- 1099 – Hourly (9+ months)
JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
At JDA TSG, we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and innovations which drive their organizations in exciting new directions. What makes us the partner of choice for the most experience-obsessed brands worldwide? We apply extensive due diligence up front to ensure that our teams and talent will be a cultural fit (culture add) and can make a difference from the very start. and we’ve established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve.
We are seeking an experienced and collaborative Sr Service Experience Designer to help define and drive new service experiences and transform customer success into a world class, service-centric organization that is never satisfied losing a customer. This is a long-term contracting role with the potential to convert to full time after 12 months. You will be working remotely in this role.
In this role, you'll partner with business owners and cross functional teams to design and optimize our customer journeys and end-to-end lifecycles as we look to transform our business and transition into a service-based business.
Who you are, and what you'll do:
· Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
· Lead co-creation sessions with cross functional stakeholders to define customer journey, service strategy & build service blueprints for new offerings, thoughtfully eliminating identified areas of risk or unhappy paths in the service model
· Create test plans for rapid experiments that lead towards input goals focusing on solving our biggest customer problems
· Translate the optimal service experience into simple processes and training requirements to deliver to our learning and development partners and enable our service delivery teams to execute with ease and efficiency
· Partner with service delivery partners to implement the service experience and promote best practices for delivery & adoption
· Define KPI and success metrics for the service experience to evaluate impact
· Monitor KPI and service design adoption to inform design solutions to improve the experience or add efficiency through process or tools.
· Utilize KPI, VOC and customer data to inform solutions to add efficiency and improve customer outcomes through re-design of user experience, business processes, and better collaboration across systems for our services
The Consulting Experience we are looking for from you:
· 5+years professional experience with proven success designing and launching services focusing on people, process and technology that have been implemented in the real world
· Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university, or equivalent experience
· Deep expertise in design thinking/human-centered design, customer journey mapping, service blueprints and continuous service improvement methodologies
· Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
· Customer obsessed, design thinking driven, user centric with passion for excellence
· Skilled at imagining the future and visualizing service concepts to generate excitement across the organization
· Comfortable in both broad and undefined spaces and working with varying levels of product maturity
· An agent for change, highly proficient with experimentation and launch of major features
· Effective communicator, presenter with expertise conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding, wire-framing, and prototyping
· Strong collaborator with experience using mural and other collaboration tools to facilitate co-creating the service blueprint with cross functional teams
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to hear from you!
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here