JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
At JDA TSG CANADA, we equip Global Iconic brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and innovations which drive their organizations in exciting new directions. We have established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve.
We have an immediate opportunity for a SharePoint and PowerAutomate expert to join our team in the Greater Toronto Area, working as a Customer Engineer (CE’s). A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of SharePoint initiatives. CE’s assist customers in building, deploying, operating, and optimizing their environments.
CE’s are home based and deliver services typically via Microsoft Teams.
Primary work includes:
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support, and problem resolution, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
The experience you need to excel in the role:
· 5 years with Microsoft Server products, Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 technologies
· 5 years supporting, planning and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint
· Design, implementation, and optimization of SharePoint
· Supporting Active Directory technologies including Hybrid Directory Services technologies including ADFS and Azure AD
· Troubleshooting, configuring, and supporting Hybrid scenarios
· Taking on internal initiatives to create services opportunities, work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities while maintaining focus
· Use trace analysis, debug skills, source code, and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs; this may involve writing code
· Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals
· Using SharePoint Designer & Info Path
· Using Flow & Microsoft forms for creation of advanced workflow functions for SharePoint Online
About JDA TSG Canada:
At JDA TSG Canada, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
JDA TSG Canada Inc. welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, training & growth opportunities. JDA TSG Canada provides & subsidizes substantially all the costs attributable to the following Benefits:
· Healthcare - Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
· Life insurance - Protect your loved ones and their future
· Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
· Employee Assistance Program - Get support when you or your family need it with counseling and coaching
· Cellular reimbursement policy
JDA TSG Canada is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here