JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
At JDA TSG Canada, we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and innovations which drive their organizations in exciting new directions. What makes us the partner of choice for the most experience-obsessed brands worldwide? We apply extensive due diligence up front to ensure that our teams and talent will be a cultural fit (culture add) and can make a difference from the very start. and we’ve established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve.
We have an immediate opportunity for a SCOM Engineer to join our team in the Greater Toronto Area working as a Customer Engineers (CE). Positions are full-time salaried roles with comprehensive benefits. A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of SCOM initiatives.
CE’s are home based and typically deliver services via Microsoft Teams
Primary work includes:
· Standard Product Work Shops – Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Create functional requirement documents & functional designs
· Craft high-level & detailed design documents & implement innovative solutions using the most recent technologies & to continually learn & grow professionally.
· Mentor others to share your knowledge & experience
The Experience you need to excel in the role:
· 5 years of SCOM, deployment & Implementations
· Deep technical & architectural knowledge of at least 3 of the following SCOM technologies: Conduct discussion related to SCOM designs, test, deployment & O&M, Patching Architecture & Implementation, SQL configuration & clustering, Product Lifecycle Management & Governance, Working knowledge of PowerShell scripting & automation
· 5 years of SCOM administration or solid experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
· System Center Data Protection Manager &/or Service Manager a plus
· 5 years’ working with Microsoft Server products
· Azure Monitoring a +
· Problem Solver. You see obstacles as interesting challenges to overcome, not a reason to quit
· Ability to apply knowledge to improve Microsoft products & the customer experience
· Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
· Executive Presence. Comfortable communicating with senior level decision makers.
About JDA TSG Canada:
At JDA TSG Canada, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
JDA TSG Canada Inc. welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, training & growth opportunities. JDA TSG Canada provides & subsidizes substantially all the costs attributable to the following Benefits:
· Healthcare - Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
· Life insurance - Protect your loved ones and their future
· Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
· Employee Assistance Program - Get support when you or your family need it with counseling and coaching
· Cellular reimbursement policy
JDA TSG Canada is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here