JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
At JDA TSG, we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and innovations which drive their organizations in exciting new directions. What makes us the partner of choice for the most experience-obsessed brands worldwide? We apply extensive due diligence up front to ensure that our teams and talent will be a cultural fit (culture add) and can make a difference from the very start. and we’ve established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve.
We have immediate opportunities for SCCM experts to join our team working as Customer Engineers (CE’s). A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000 companies. CE’s work with and assist customers in building, deploying, operating and optimizing complex enterprise environments. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of SCCM initiatives.
The primary work typically performed includes:
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
The Experience you’ll need to excel in the role:
· SCCM Architecture knowledge with hands on experience regarding the inner workings of SCCM including Workflows
· 5 years SCCM administration or comparable experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
· Supporting Current branch including most of the following: Content Delivery Optimization, Conditional Access, Desktop and Endpoint Analytics, CMPivot, Bitlocker management with CM, Office 365 deployment and update management
· 5 years working with Microsoft Server products
· Working with Group Policy, Active Directory, SQL, PowerShell
· Must enjoy working independently
· Meaningful experience with Microsoft enterprise software product offerings
· A passion for providing World class customer service
· Awareness of corporate environments and their business requirements
· Works well in a team environment, also comfortable being an individual contributor
· Integrating, deploying, and configuring Intune either in a co-management or standalone manner would be a nice skillset to bring to the role
· 5 years in software support, secure infrastructure, IT consulting, or related
· 5 years working with Enterprise customers in any of the following: providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on premise and remote technical support, solution development, account management; technical requirements gathering; broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) or related
· Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management, PROSCI or Sigma Six
· Risk analysis and Remediation Planning
· Ability to read/interpret the needs/wants of customer executives and leaders.
· Ability to tactfully handle and articulate customer critical issues and work in a high stress environment
· Perform/managed self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
About JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with clients helping to solve the toughest problems facing their businesses. We have been successful by applying a dynamic and forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, best leveraging of technologies and talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we would thrive as an organization.
Benefits and Perks:
· Healthcare - Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
· Employee Assistance Program - Get support when you or your family need it with counseling and coaching
· 401K with company match
· Paid time off
· Paid parental leave
· Volunteer Day Off
· Life insurance - Protect your loved ones and their future
· Business travel accident insurance
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here