Customer Engineer Active Directory Security / PKI
- Multiple U.S. Locations
JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
At JDA TSG, we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and innovations which drive their organizations in exciting new directions. What makes us the partner of choice for the most experience-obsessed brands worldwide? We apply extensive due diligence up front to ensure that our teams and talent will be a cultural fit (culture add) and can make a difference from the very start. and we’ve established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve.
We have an immediate opportunity for an AD Security and PKI expert to join our team working as a Customer Engineer (CE). A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000 companies. CE’s work with and assist customers in building, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex enterprise environments. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of AD Security initiatives.
Primary work includes:
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support, and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
CE’s are home based and typically deliver services via Microsoft Teams.
The experience you need to excel in the role:
· Extensive hands-on work with both AD Security and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
· Exchange On-Premises, in a support or consulting role
· Expert level of Microsoft enterprise software product offerings
· 5+ years’ supporting Enterprise customers with PKI administration or solid experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
· Active Directory and Rights Management Server
· Security Policies and Risk analysis
· 5+ years supporting Microsoft Server products
· High Touch support, including customer facing work
· Face-to-face customer engagement skills
· Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
· Troubleshooting knowledge and skills
· Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management
· Strong experience with security services; Windows Server, O365, Configuration Wizard
· Networking (Protocols and Firewalls)
Preferred Experience / Credentials:
· MCSE or MCTS and or Security experience
· ISO 27001 Advantaged
· Advanced Troubleshooting and or 3rd level support experience
About JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with clients helping to solve the toughest problems facing their businesses. We have been successful by applying a dynamic and forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, best leveraging of technologies and talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we would thrive as an organization.
Benefits and Perks:
· Healthcare - Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
· Employee Assistance Program - Get support when you or your family need it with counseling and coaching
· 401K with company match
· Paid time off
· Paid parental leave
· Volunteer Day Off
· Life insurance - Protect your loved ones and their future
· Business travel accident insurance
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here