Active Directory / ADCS Engineer
- Remote (U.S.)
JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for Active Directory Engineers specializing in Certificate Services (ADCS) to join our team working as Customer Engineers (CE’s). CE’s work with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, typically the F1000. They are responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of Active Directory Security initiatives, assisting customers in building, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex enterprise environments. CE’s are trusted advisors, specialists clients rely upon for guidance, education and adherence for best practices, risk mitigation etc.
Travel: CE’s are home based, delivering services predominately via Microsoft Teams, however, some travel may be required.
Salary Range: $95,000 - $110,000 based on experience
Primary work includes:
- Standard Product Work Shops - Training
- In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
- Health Checks / Assessments
- Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
- Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
- Systems Performance Reviews
- Act as the primary technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support, and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
Experience you need to excel in the role:
- Extensive hands-on work w/ ADCS, AD Security, PKI, ADFS and Identity Management supporting enterprise customers
- Expert level MSFT enterprise software product offerings
- AD and Rights Management Server
- Security Policies and Risk analysis
- 5+ years supporting MSFT Server products
- Customer facing work
- Troubleshooting knowledge and skills
- Understanding of ITIL/Service Management
- Strong exp w/ security services; Windows Server, O365, Configuration Wizard
- Networking (Protocols and Firewalls)
- ISO 27001 Advantaged
Interested? Apply at: https://careers.jdatsg.com/job/1916
About JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with clients helping to solve the toughest problems facing their businesses. We have been successful by applying a dynamic and forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, best leveraging of technologies and talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we would thrive as an organization.
Benefits and Perks:
- Healthcare - Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
- Employee Assistance Program - Get support when you or your family need it with counseling and coaching
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer Day Off
- Life insurance - Protect your loved ones and their future
- Business travel accident insurance
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here