JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
JDA TSG is a professional services firm that partners with Fortune 100 and 500 companies to help our clients solve the toughest problems facing their business through strategic advisory, outsourced managed services, technology application, talent acquisition, and onboarding solutions.
Our people are our most valuable asset. The people who work at JDA TSG come from all different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, and generations. We believe that this diversity strengthens our culture and defines who we are as an organization. If you want to be part of an inclusive, fun, fast-growing organization then we are the place for you!
About the Job:
JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Director, Business Development to join our team to focus on professional services sales. Position can be performed remotely in the U.S., however preference will be given to NYC area candidates. Reporting to the company’s CRO, the Director, Business Development will be responsible for developing and executing new business opportunities for outsourced professional services work. We are looking for someone who can excel in presenting value propositions that will lead to new logo sales for the company, while increasing market awareness of JDA TSG.
Salary Range: $100K - $150K with OTE of $200 to $300K at plan
Target start date: 2/1/23
Travel: You will be expected to travel as needed, likely no more than 25%
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with a track record as a top producer in a high-performance sales team
- Someone who is innovative in converting prospects into clients
- Someone who is obsessed with building a sales strategy from the ground up
- A strategic thinker ready for a senior leadership role
- Someone who wants to be a part of building the future of the company
- Identify prospect/client critical priorities to determine outsourced professional services solutions we can provide
- Primary focus is on driving sales within net new logos / net new client accounts via prospecting and networking (channel, events, etc.)
- Build and effectively manage a list of new individuals and new clients to drive business development
- Build and implement business plans for the penetration of new customers and markets
- Utilize account planning tools to drive increase in revenue and identify untapped opportunities
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities
- Direct all client relationship activities to ensure that we target their most critical priorities and deliver high quality service
- Establish strategic partnerships within other companies, industries, to leverage their networks
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Work in close collaboration with marketing team to develop and implement sales marketing materials and tools to support new business ventures
- Present monthly/quarterly sales pipeline review to measure success against goals
What you excel in:
- Sales hunter with consultative selling experience and a proven record of success in selling professional services across multiple sectors, with a bias toward financial services and technology
- Operational experience in professional services and leading managed services business development/sales across multiple industries and geographies
- A history of new account professional services sales averaging over $1MM annually
- Ability to quickly build credibility with prospects/new clients
- Strong ability to influence others in the organization
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition at the executive level
- Passion for providing best-in-class client experience and being an influential partner that helps clients achieve their goals
- Innovative mindset with a strong attention to detail
- Managing vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP responses
About JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with clients helping to solve the toughest problems facing their businesses. We have been successful by applying a dynamic and forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, best leveraging of technologies and talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we would thrive as an organization.
Benefits and Perks:
- Healthcare - Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
- Employee Assistance Program - Get support when you or your family need it with counseling and coaching
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer Day Off
- Life insurance - Protect your loved ones and their future
- Business travel accident insurance
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here