JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
JDA TSG's Tax Services Group is hiring Tax Preparers for the upcoming tax season. If you are looking for Seasonal work beginning in January, and have an active PTIN, we would love to speak with you about joining our team. We offer flexible hours, 100% remote work (in the U.S.) starting at $27 per hour.
We want you to leverage your knowledge, experience, and expertise to ensure a fantastic customer experience. You will be preparing individual 1040’s for customers and working on their returns but NOT filing, although an active PTIN is required. We need folks who can work from Feb through mid-April.
What You Get:
- A W2 role starting at $27 per hour + benefits including 401K.
- Work from February to mid-April averaging 20 - 30 hours a week (Yes! Even during the height of the season!)
- Work 100% remote, from the comfort of your home or office.
- Comprehensive training and support from our management team, who are committed to helping you excel in the role.
Who You Are:
- You are experienced with Lacerte and Pro Connect
- You are the go-to for all things tax: you have at least 3 seasons filing 30 or more individuals and, using Lacerte and Pro Connect in a tax practice/retail setting.
What You Will Do:
- Preparing (not filing) individual 1040 returns, an Active PTIN is required.
- Carefully document all customer interactions.
Are you ready to start earning supplemental income? APPLY NOW VIA: https://careers.jdatsg.com/job/1930
About JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with clients helping to solve the toughest problems facing their businesses. We have been successful by applying a dynamic and forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, best leveraging of technologies and talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them with meaningful yet challenging roles, we would thrive as an organization.
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, we cannot sponsor visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here