JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
At JDA TSG, we equip many of the world’s major brands with top-tier specialized talent, business process expertise and technologies to drive their organizations in exciting new directions. What makes us the partner of choice for the most experience-obsessed brands worldwide? We apply extensive due diligence up front to ensure that our teams and talent will be a cultural fit and can make a difference from the very start. And we’ve established a reputation for bringing exceptional focus, flexibility, and confidence with every client we serve.
We have immediate opportunities for O365 / Exchange experts to join our team working as Customer Engineers (CE’s). A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption and support of O365 / Exchange initiatives. CE’s work with and assist customers in building, deploying, operating and optimizing complex enterprise environments.
The primary work performed includes:
· Standard Product Work Shops - Training
· In-Depth Product Reviews - White Board (Chalk Talk) Sessions
· Health Checks / Assessments
· Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
· Product Upgrade / Migration Assessments
· Systems Performance Reviews
· Act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues raised to the highest levels of management
The Experience you’ll need to excel in the role:
· Exchange On-Premises, in a support or consulting role
· The planning, migration and operations of Office 365 in both Hybrid and Cloud-only configurations
· In-depth knowledge of supporting and complementary technologies, such as ADFS, Azure, Active Directory Connect, Group Policy, SQL and PowerShell
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to tactfully handle and articulate customer critical issues and work in a high stress environment
· A growth mindset, you possess a passion for learning, have strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement – maybe you didn’t follow a traditional path, but you’re curious!
· 5 years working with Microsoft Server products
· Meaningful experience with Microsoft enterprise software product offerings
· A passion for providing World class customer service
· Awareness of corporate environments and their business requirements
· Ability to apply knowledge to improve Microsoft products and the customer experience
· Integrating, deploying, and configuring Intune either in a co-management or standalone manner would be a nice skillset to bring to the role
· 5 years in software support, secure infrastructure, IT consulting, or related
· 5 years working with Enterprise customers in any of the following: providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on premise and remote technical support, solution development, account management; technical requirements gathering; broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) or related.
· Excellent written, oral / presentation and technical writing skills
· Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management, PROSCI, Six Sigma or other project management experience
· Risk analysis and Remediation Planning
· The ability to read/interpret the needs/wants of customer executives and leaders.
· Examples of how you perform/managed self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued and empowered to succeed.
Benefits and Perks:
· Retirement savings
· Giving programs
· Educational resources
· Paid Sick and Vacation Days as well as Paid Holidays
· Referral program
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here