Windows Server Customer Engineer
- Remote (U.S.)
JOIN OUR TEAM
At JDA TSG, we partner with many of the world’s top brands to make their operations more efficient, flexible, scalable and agile. Our business process outsourcing services free them to focus on delivering the very best experience to their customers. Our secret? Exceptional people—and the business acumen, collaborative culture and deep personal respect to make the most of their abilities. We are proud of our diversity and welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation.
JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for Windows Server Engineers to join our team working as Customer Engineers (CE’s). Positions are full time salaried roles offering comprehensive benefits. A CE’s time is dedicated to working with some of the largest, and most sophisticated companies in the world, usually F1000 companies. CE’s work with and assist customers in building, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex enterprise environments. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, deployment, adoption, and support of Windows Server initiatives.
Salary range: $90 - $100K based on experience
Travel: CE’s are home based, delivering services predominately via Microsoft Teams, however, some travel may be required.
Primary Work Includes:
- Standard Product Work Shops - Training
- In-Depth Product Reviews via White Board “Chalk Talk” Sessions
- Administer Health Checks and Risk Assessments
- Post Operational Review of Product Implementations
- Product Upgrade and or Migration Assessments
- Systems Performance Reviews
- Act as the primary technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support and problem resolution
The experience you’ll need to excel in the role:
- 5+ Years of Windows Server related experience in at least two of the following technologies:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory domain services
- Windows clustering or related high-availability technologies
- Hyper-V and/or related hypervisor technologies
- Management of file and print services using Windows server
- System Center technologies
- Windows networking technologies
- Performance tuning of Windows servers
- 3+ years working with Enterprise customers in any of the following: providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on premise and remote technical support, solution development, account management; technical requirements gathering; broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) or related
- Windows server performance analysis, including use of performance monitor or related tools to identify bottlenecks or resource issues
- Advanced Active Directory architecture, monitoring, and troubleshooting. Accessing and securing network resources via NTLM, Kerberos and SSL
- Windows OS deployments via WDS and/or System Center technologies
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) or other update deployment techniques
- Resolve difficult or sensitive situations involving critical customer situations, lead projects and motivate others
About JDA TSG:
Since 2011, our mission has remained the same: to partner with clients helping to solve the toughest problems facing their businesses. We have been successful by applying a dynamic and forward-facing approach to business process improvement, outsourced managed services, best leveraging of technologies and talent solutions.
Our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we would thrive as an organization.
Benefits and Perks:
- Healthcare - Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
- Employee Assistance Program - Get support when you or your family need it with counseling and coaching
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer Day Off
- Life insurance - Protect your loved ones and their future
- Business travel accident insurance
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.
Apply for this job
Drag and drop PDF here